7.Lying

(Thoughts)

Yoongi POV

I just came from work and I'm sooooo tired....I just want to take a shower,eat and then sleep all day.Yup I think that is a good plan.When I got home i called for my dog molly but when I didn't see him I start to panic.When I was sure he wasn't in the house I went out to look for him.

I been looking for that damn dog for 20 minutes and just before i start to walk back home I saw someone playing with molly in the distance.I sigh of relief and start running towards them.

"OH thank god you found my dog molly"

———

Jungkook POV

"A what?molly who?" I said confused

"My dog" he said painting to that little creature "his name is molly" 'a dog? Interesting...I learn something new today' "oh yeah your dog" I said sounding a little confident since I didn't want him to think I'm stupid.

He nods "thank you for finding him and I saw that you like dogs since you guys were playing" he says smiling a little. 'Does it look that I like that little shit! He was trying to kill me!' "Oh yeah I LOVE dogs! I have one myself" I said knowing I lied.

"Well we should meet one day with our dogs,I'm sure my molly will like to have a new friend,right molly?" He said while that thing called dog bark. "Hmm sure" I said nervously "well give me your number to stay in contact then" "815 ***-****" "Well I really need to go so I will text you all the details of the meeting" he says while walking away and waving, I wave back and nod.

'That was weird and how am I gonna get a dog? Why did I even gave my number to that stranger?' I keep asking all this questions while walking home.

———

Yoongi POV

Did I just lied to a pretty stranger? Well yeah.I know for sure my dog doesn't like to interact with others dogs.The boy was pretty tho so is not my fault I want to see him again so that's why I lied to him.So is like a date but not a date at the same time? Yeah something like that and I have no shame about it.

—————————————————————

Yeah I forgot to update all this week....I'm so sorry! I thought that I had updated but I never actually did it soooo yeah. Sorry I'm dumb :)