6.A what?

(Thoughts)

3th POV

Jungkook's hands start to tremble of fear...he couldn't believe it.

Taehyung or should I say death notice his master fear and back away from him slowly.

Death knew that something was wrong with the boy because his reaction wasn't the one he expect.It felt like the boy didn't know who he was....his eyes show it. He shouldn't feel such fear towards death,that was impossible since he was the creator of such entity.

'Am I that terrible for you to fear me?My own creator fears me...isn't that great' death chuckled bitterly.

Without a word Jungkook left the room,and realize that everyone had left already.

He decide to go out for a walk so he grab his keys and leave the other boy alone in his apartment.

———

Jungkook POV

I walk around the city,is dark and cold but I didn't mind it...I felt in peace.

I tried to forgot all the previous events but I just couldn't...it was impossible.Each word was stuck in my head.

I was in my own world that I didn't notice a "white little thing" running towards me and just when I did i trip and fell in my face.

"Shit That hurt" I rub my face with my hands whining loudly.I was gonna look at the "thing" that made me fall but when I did I was shocked.

There in the ground was a creature with white fur around it,a tail? And 4 legs!?!?

I wasn't scared because it was cute and small but it was weird 'what a weird creature' it look so soft so I did what my instincts told me to do, I reach to touch it and just before I could...that little thing start to bite my hand and I yelp.

"That hurt you little shit" I said to that creature while standing up from the ground but that didn't stop the little thing...he start to bite my leg and I was trying to make him stop.

We were fighting with each other for 10 minutes and I was getting annoyed "you know what! You chose violence so I hope you are ready for what is coming!" And just before I could kick this shit out of this planet I heard a person running towards us saying "OH thank god you found my dog molly!"

I tilted my head and say " a what? Molly who?"

———

??? POV

I look from afar how my little master is fighting a little white dog and can't help to chuckled .

"You are weird my king"

I sigh and look at my master worried 'death is right...you are different from before'

"Is it true that you forgot your own creations master?" I whisper to myself ...I had a lot of questions in my mind, I felt anger and sadness towards my little master but then remember that this was not his fault.

I look at the boy one more time before walking away "my king,you are about to meet another important person in your life but will it bring sadness or happiness to your life?

Or Can you even still feel that?"

—————————————————————
I will try to update each day this week since is thanksgiving break ...maybe I will update 2 times a day.Maybe.I hope you guys enjoy the chapter and possible guess who was the mysterious character at the end.Have a nice day y'all!!