chapter 2

It was another day in the Creepypasta mansion and everything was pretty chill 😔✊.
Anyways, LJ still didn't know if he should tell EJ about his feelings for him. He probably wasn't even gei. After that party where he confessed his feelings for EJ, Jill could not leave the poor lad alone.
"So, like, when did ya get these feelings for the black eyed pea? How did you know you where gay? How does it feel to have an annoying sister?"
LJ was to the point of screaming.
"Jill, I swear to Zalgo!" LJ mumbled.
Jill went quiet. Whenever she was annoying, LJ would simply say anything that sounded like a threat and boom her mouth was shut!
"Yeah, but like...I wanna know!" Jill whined, stomping on the ground. This wasn't the first time she had forced someone to tell her about their crush or partner. For example, Masky and Toby. She was constantly making gay jokes in front of them and while they were around, she would place a cheesecake on top of a waffle and laugh about it for hours, saying Toby was bottom and Masky was top and then eventually Jeff would come along and laugh like an idiot as well.
She did the same with Clockwork and Jane. She would always tell jokes around Clockwork such as "Oh look, it's Gay o'clock" and "Tock Tick you don't like dick". She also made up a ship name for the two which was "Janework" which made her laugh for a long time since she thought it sounded like someone telling someone named Jane to do work. That bitch had a terrible sense of humour.
For Ben drowned and Jeff, she was less crazy about the two since Jeff was as annoying as her. Seriously, as soon as Jill walked into the mansion, her and Jeff were twerking on top of the dining table. She did make jokes for Ben to use such as "Jeff, let me play with your Joystick" or "I'm drowning in your love". Cringy, I know.
"Piss off," LJ replied after some time.
Jill looked defeated and grumpily stormed out of the room they were in. At last, no bitchy-ness from her anymore. LJ could now enjoy the peace and quiet. Until...
"EWWWWWWWWWW IT'S A LESBIAN!" someone yelled.
"EWWWWWWWWWW IT'S A GAY!" someone else yelled.
It was Jeff and Jane, obviously. They would always have fights about stupidest things. One time it was because Jeff thought that Bill Cosby and Bob Ross was the same person and Jane replied with, "NO YOU IDIOT! BILL COSBY WAS THE PAINTER GUY AND BOB ROSS WAS THE COMEDIAN WHO WENT TO JAIL OR SOMETHING! GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT YOU STUPID BITCH."
Jeff wasn't the only stupid bitch. In fact, half the people in the mansion were stupid bitches. LJ knew he was one of the most intelligent people there. Then he paused. EJ was probably the smartest. And the cutest.

At this point in time Jeff and Jane were both strangling each other, until Zero walked in and started to meditate on the floor, looking super zen and just completely vibing, until Jeff and Jane noticed her and copied what she was doing. Zero was pretty weird and there are theories that she is a hippie. A few other people walked in and started to vibe with her, Jeff and Jane. LJ left the room, making sure he didn't loose to many braincells.

(Sorry this chapter isn't that much cute and more weird but fun to write lmao)