chapter 6

LJ was too excited about his date with EJ. He had planned this for 696969 years. Of course, the first date had to be perfect! 👌
He got into a black and white suit, even though he can't take off his clothes coz their apart of his body and it's really annoying when people do that coz it's NOT CORRECT!!
Anyways, he waited outside of EJ's room. EJ then walked out, and how excited LJ was to see him wearing what he was wearing. He was wearing Michael Jackson's last suit he wore before he turned white.
"W-where did you get that from?" LJ asked, stunned.
"I thought you would like it," EJ mumbled, rubbing his arm. "You do like Michael Jackson, right?
"Oh heck yeah I do!" LJ yelled. "He's a pedophile like me so we would be great friends."
EJ stood there quietly.
"I'm joking..." LJ chuckled.
EJ laughed. He is obviously not a pedo because he hates kids.
The two got to Bunnings Warehouse, at night time of course so that no one was around. They skipped inside, while holding hands and being gay. LJ somehow started up the BBQ and cooked some sausies (sausages) on the barbie (BBQ incase you are not Australian and dunno how we work. Also we don't ride Kangaroos to school. It's not like Americans ride Machine Guns to school.)
They had some snags (sausages in bread), sat down on the seaty mcseatface and talked about random things.
LJ was also for some reason looking around, scared for some reason.
"What's wrong?" EJ asked, getting up over to LJ.
"I'm scared Jill is gonna appea-,"
LJ was cut off when EJ kissed him. LJ kissed back. He grabbed EJ's waist and pulled him onto his lap so that EJ's legs where in a comfy spot (You know what I'm talking about right?).
The two kept making out, until it got a little sexier, as LJ had pinned EJ to the floor.
"What do you wanna call me, little one?" LJ said seductively.
"Ooh, Jackie!" EJ squealed, when LJ talked.
There was a silence.
"Can it not sound like the name of a karate master and actor?" LJ asked.
"Ooh...Mars Bar?" EJ mumbled.
LJ loved Mars Bars so he didn't mind that name.
After their little sexy time, they had one more snag, talked about Will Smith and left. When they got back to the mansion, the gang where watching "The Emoji Movie" because it's "SUCH A GOOD FREAKING MOVIE". EJ said he was tired, so LJ walked him back to his room.
"Good night, Jackinator," LJ giggled.
EJ planted a small kiss on LJ's lips.
"Goodnight, Mars Bar."

BRUHHHH THIS CHAPTER IS SOOOO CUTE I CANT UWU