chapter 5

Slenderman was being a normal dude and looking after the mansion and stuff. He mainly took care of Sally and Lazari, but LJ was in charge of the house if Slendy was out. He took a sip of the coffee in his hand, even though he doesn't have a mouth. He was chilling in the kitchen when Zalgo walked in.
"GUESS WHAT DUDEEEEEEE?" Zalgo yelled.
"WHAT IS IT BROOOOO?" Slenderman replied.
Zalgo paused for a sec.
"I love you," Zalgo Whispered, blushing and smiling a cute smile. Slenderman shook his head.
"Bruh, be quiet about me and you being gay. You know how Jill's gonna react if she finds out the runners of the house are gay for each other?"
Zalgo shrugged and walked over to the coffee machine to make his own coffee, Slenderman watching the whole time. When he made his coffee, he walked over to Slenderman and kissed his forehead.
"Me, Lazari and Sally are going to go to the park," Zalgo said, soothingly. "I recon you should come as well,"
Slenderman thought for a second.
"But what about the-"
Slenderman was cut off by Zalgo when he put his finger to Slendy's mouth.
"Come on, Slenderbabe, it will be fun," Zalgo chuckled.
Slenderman didn't really approve of the name "Slenderbabe" but he still thought it was a cute name and decided to go with the three to the park.
"Alright I'll tell LJ," Slenderman said and started walking away. While he walked Zalgo snuck up behind him and smacked his behind.
Slenderman looked around, angrily at Zalgo, but walked away and eventually started to smile. He walked up to LJ's room and walked in, which he normally does when he needs to ask someone a question. He regretted that. He stood in the doorway, watching LJ and EJ make out on the floor. The two looked up at Slenderman. LJ had pinned EJ's hands to the ground, and eventually sat up so EJ could sit up as well. Slenderman sighed.
Kids will be kids, he thought.
"Hey, sorry to interrupt the fun but Sally, Lazari...Zalgo and I are going to the park and I need someone to look after the house for a bit." Slenderman said, surprisingly calm.
"Yep no worries," LJ replied standing up, helping EJ up as well.
There was an awkward silence for a few minutes until Slenderman nodded and then left. LJ and EJ looked at each other, awkwardly.

Slenderman, Zalgo, Sally and Lazari where all at the park. The two little girls practically dived onto the playground. Luckily the playground was the Creepypasta's own little playground that Slendy built. Zalgo put out a picnic blanket and placed a platter (UwU alliteration lets go I learnt something in English) of cheese, crackers, olives and dips on top of it. Slenderman was impressed.
"That actually looks kind of good," Slenderman acknowledged.
Zalgo smiled and kissed his cheek.
"I'm an excellent chef~" Zalgo replied, in an Italian accent, then saying a thing French people say. "Ohoh oheeh ohoho,"
Slenderman looked confused.
"Wait, you went from Italian to French." Slenderman said.
Zalgo paused.
"Wait, don't Italian people say 'Ohoh oheeh ohoho'?" Zalgo asked.
Slenderman burst into laughter and could not stop.
"Oh shit, that's funny," Slenderman giggled in a high pitched voice.
Zalgo laughed as well.

To CaramelGalaxyGirl, bruh you stopped commenting.