chapter 4

Chapter 4. CaramelGalaxyGirl

So basically, LJ was gonna confess his UwU to EJ. He thought it was time. He walked around a corner and saw Hoodie flirting with EJ! (You say "Oh No!").
He was Le shocked. He stood for a sec. EJ did not look like he was enjoying Hoodie's company. LJ decided to sort some shit out. He went up to Hoodie.
"Oi, ya twat!" LJ shouted, "Leave him alone now!"
Hoodie looked at him.
"What do you like EJ or something?" Hoodie replied.
LJ blushed and looked at EJ who was also blushing. He turned back to Hoodie.
"Well...Maybe I do," LJ replied, blushing really badly, "Now let him go Hoodie, or I will slut drop on you til you die of sassy-ness"
Hoodie looked confused but then walked away. He gave up easily, the bastard.
EJ looked at LJ.
"When Hoodie said that..." EJ paused, "Do you..."
LJ blushed slightly.
"Do you really like me?" EJ finally asked.
LJ didn't say anything.
"I...um," LJ mumbled.
LJ decided to 'fuck it' and went over to EJ, grabbed him by the collar and kissed him. Luckily his mask was off. If it was on that would be weird. LJ kept his eyes closed, and didn't stop kissing him. EJ tried to leave his grasp but, after a while he stopped trying because he felt a strange, surprising feeling from the situation.
He kissed back, and started to let LJ pull him closer. It had been around two minutes of non stop kissing and the two pulled away.
"I never knew someone as cute and...um...nice as you would like well...me," EJ murmured.
"God he's so cute when he stutters," LJ thought.
LJ embraced him in a hug. EJ hugged back.
"Fuck you, Hoodie," LJ thought.
EJ pulled away.
"I have had a crush on you for 696969 or something years, and I want to ask you..." LJ paused. "Will you go on a date with me to the Aussiest place ever, Bunnings Warehouse?"
EJ squealed. LJ thought it sounded kinda girly but he realised it was Jill. Fucking Jill.
"AWEEEE OMG OMG OMG OMG YOU GUYS ARE SOOOO CUTE TOGETHER UWU TWT OWO GET MARRIED PLEASE AND HAVE KIDS SOMEHOW OMG YES!"
(Jill's practically me with LJ and EJ)
LJ turned to Jill who was standing behind them, nosebleeding somehow???
"FUCK OFF, PLEASE!" LJ yelled.
Jill scuttled away, feeling satisfied with what she saw. EJ giggled.
"You know, you don't have to be so hard on her, she's just a shipper." He spoke softly, making LJ blush badly because he is a major simp.
"But yes, I will go on a date with you,"
LJ smiled.
"No homo, bro," he replied.
"No homo," EJ giggled.