chapter 3

Once upon a time, Masky and Toby were Le chilling out on the couch watching Married At First Sight because it's such a good show.
"Hey Masky," Toby mumbled, turning and looking at the other. Masky kept watching MAFS. You never interrupt Masky when he's watching MAFS.
"What?" Masky asked, glancing over at Toby. Masky's mask was off which was good for Toby. Toby scooted closer to him and placed his head on Masky's shoulder. Masky was pretty stressed out at the moment since Slenderman likes Toby slightly more then Masky. It was just because Toby is a funny dude and Masky is more serious. Same with Hoodie. Masky grabbed the remote beside him and turned off the TV and placed his head on Toby's. Masky after a while pulled Toby closer to him until Toby was on his lap. Toby looked into Masky's beautiful eyes and pulled down his mouth piece. The two kissed softly. Then the awesome Jason walked in (Not Jason Vorhees with the hockey mask but the other one).
Jason stopped and stared for a bit and then hopped onto the couch, his big jump making Masky and Toby yelp.
"Sup Gays," Jason said, his pet toy snake, red mouse and the other one sitting in his lap.
"We're gonna watch Shrek, if that's ok with you two?" Jason asked.
Masky stood up, Toby in his arms, and then ran away. Jason was slightly disappointed. Jason wasn't very good at making friends, especially with the Marble Hornets. He sat there kind of alone, at least he had his three toy friends (I actually forgot their names and I'm not bothered to look them up. Oopsie Dasiys.).
He turned on Shrek, and All star started to play from the screen of the TV. He vibed to the song, singing the words and eventually got out a lighter and lit it and held it high in the air. Then Jill had to ruin the fucking mood again (I actually really like Jill but I'm making her annoying in this because that's cute :3). She marched in, sat down and asked Jason to ask Zero out on a date, as a joke. Jason's red mouse attacked her. She squealed and ran away. Jason was not in the mood for more girl or boy talk. He chilled and watched Shrek like a God. After the movie finished he went over to the fridge, pulled out a piece of pizza and shoved it down his throat. He was pretty aggressive when it came to pizza.