~Psychic 1~

...what situation am I even in right now...

I can see Saiki Kusuo's pink hair and his older brother Kusuke clearly. And I'm in a crib...?!

"She's so cute and normal, unlike her brother." Kusuke says, taunting Kusuo, who's staring at me intensly. He's totally reading my mind... wait... Kusuo is flaoting... and he's short... he still doesn't have his glasses yet...

...God why do you hate me. I mean I like The Disasterous Life Of Saiki. K but you didn't actually have to reincarnate me here-

And this guy right here(Kusuo) is 1 year old right now as I can guess. That means that I'm the youngest... here...

~A few years later thanks to my stupidness of not knowing what to write~

"Kusuo-nii! Why are we changing school?" I ask him, even though I know the reason behind it. "...Because of an accident that Touma did." He spoke telepathically. "Oh yeah, that happened... is Touma-kun really alright though...? I mean, he was lying in a destroyed classroom..." "You worry too much." He said as he patted me on the head to keep me quiet.

"Hmm? What's this?" I wonder as I took a magazine off of my bookshelf.

...porn magazine... "OTOU-SAN! WHY IS THIS ON MY BOOKSHELF?!" I yelled. Causing Okaa-san and Otou-san to rush up here. "What-" They looked at what I had and snatched it. Then Okaa-san glared at Otou-san like she was gonna murder him for putting somehing like this in my bookshelf, as she pulled Otou-san by his ear.

And I am miraculously in the same level as Kusuo-nii, who's a year older than me. Weren't I supposed to be in the year after him? Why am I even in the same year as him? "Because you're too smart for your own good." Kusuke-nii says with a small smile. "Really? I thought that I had the regular IQ of a 3 year old..." "Just you talking like that is not common." Kusuo-nii said bluntly. "That hurts..." I said while fake crying. And then Kusuo-nii freaks out in his head as I can see, hehe.

"Kuriko, stop crying... it's troublesome." Kusuke-nii said, not caring about the fact that I could've cried even more. And yes, my name now is Saiki Kuriko. As the name suggests, I am a member of the Saiki family or weirdos. Like seriously, they're weird. And just like them, I'm nowhere considered as normal, even if I exclude the fact that I was reincarnated, I'm still weird. Why? Simply because I have ice powers like WHY. "Kuriko, can you still not control your ability?" Kusuo-nii asked. "Like you're doing any better than me." I shot back, grabbing Shounen Jump from my book shelf to read it. "Kuriko...I think that Shounen Jump is too hard for you..." Kusuke-nii said, taking the manga out of my hands, as I glared at him for taking away my only entertainment.

But as if he read my mind he returned the manga back to me as he said a quick sorry.