~Psychic 2~

"Kuriko and Kusuo, happy birthday!" Okaa-san and Otou-san yelled, while Kusuke-nii merely said a welcome home as Kusuo-nii stood next to me dumbfounded.

And of course, with the terrible luck that I have, I just had to be born on the same date as Kusuo-nii. "Hurry up and open your presents!" "I bet that you'll love it!" They said over-enthusiastically. "You didn't have to do all of this for us you know-" I said looking at all the gifts they bought, but gets cut of for the millionth time in this life, "But we just wanted to make this day special to the both of you..." Okaa-san started sulking as I sweatdropped. "I'm sorry..." I apologised, "Kuriko, open mine first." Kusuke-nii said, ignoring the father who's telling me to open his first.

I take the one that seems like Kusuke-nii would give me and opens it, inside the box, I saw a  white kitty plushe. "Uwaaa, it's adorable..." I said while hugging it, I never once received a gift from my family members from my past lives so I was overwhelmed, well...except for Kiyo-nii, he gives me a present every year for my birthday. And then, Kusuke-nii shows Kusuo-nii his present, the limiters. Didn't Kusuke-nii give them to Kusuo-nii in a later date...? Meh, something must've changed anyways.  

~A few days later~

I wake up from another nightmare. It's been 2 years since I had this nightmare... but these nightmares are stupid... I need sleep, but these damn nightmares keep getting me. I turn on the lights of my room, walk to the bookshelf and grab the notebook. I flip open the notebook, and write down a story idea. After I wrote that down, I snuggled back into the sheets while hugging the white kitty plushe. 

And then someone walked into my room, "Kuriko, you had another nightmare, didn't you?" Kusuke-nii asked. "Mhm..." I hummed, did this guy install a camera in my room, and why the heck is he up at this hour. He signs, probably thinking of a device that would help me decrease the nightmares that I have. This guy is weird.