~Psychic 3~

I'm finally 15, and this is where the series start.

We were walking home when we see otou-san sitting next to the gate.

"...isn't that-" "Yes, he is." ...dang, now I know how it feels to have an idiot for a dad, not like I had a father figure before. I continue to read the manga I bought on the way, and create a perfect replica of the key using ice to unlock the door, then went to my room after taking off my shoes to change clothes. And by now the key melted.

"Kuriko, lunch." Kusuo-nii informed me, "I know." Then walked down to the table. Where 3 dishes were present. A shoe and 2 pork cutlets. Okaa-san, I know that you're hating on otou-san for a while but this is just cruel, but nothing abnormal. As they yell at each other for no reason, we just eat our food, and after that we ate our coffee jellies, they are actually like really good.

And then, chaos struck. I sealed myself into an ice dome. not caring about the freezing temperature in here. As the ice blocked everything that was thrown my way, I quietly ate the coffee jelly in peace, with an occasional "klink" or "bam" sound.

After the chaos ended, I deactivated the dome sheid and offer Kusuo-nii my half eaten coffee jelly, since his was taken away. "Thank you." He starts eating the coffee jelly as I take out my psp and played an otome game that I bought. "You're supposed to choose that option." Kusuo-nii suddenly said, "...did you play this game..." I asked him, dumbfounded. He thinks for a second and says, "No." "You liar."

~Time skip! Brought to you by my laziness~

I enter the classroom with Kusuo-nii, and someone asks, "I heard that you have psychic powers!" Ah this. "Kusuo-nii... it's Kaido-san." I say, "Of course it's him...yare yare..." he muttered. I went to my seat which is right next to Kusuo-nii's. I start humming a song which was on my mind. "Ah! Saiki-chan!" I look up to see Teruhashi-san. "Ohayo, Teruhashi-san." I greeted her. "Don't need to be so formal, we're classmates-" "You're older than me." I cut her off. We stay slient for a while. "Anyway, Saiki-chan. Would you like to have lunch with me?" She asks, as nicely as possible, I answer, "Sure." She's visibly happy about it, too bad that I'll crush her happiness. "But...I have to eat with Kusuo-nii." I say sadly. "O-oh, okay...!" She regains her attitude. "I'm sorry...!" I apologize. "It's fine." She says, then walks back to her seat. 

"Kusuo-nii, which one do I choose?" I ask, pointing at the 2 choices that appeared on screen. "...The first one, it'll increase the affection." He says after thinking a while. "...You really did play this didn't you?" "No." "You liar."