~Psychic 5~

"Kusuo-nii, Teruhashi-san is closing in on us." I whispered to Kusuo-nii who's walking next to me, as Teruhashi-san chases us and is thinking what she is thinking.
"I know." He answers bluntly, clearly going to ignore her and pretend that she's not there. Poor girl...
"So the usual?" I ask him in my head, knowing well that he would hear me. Even with a crowd, he once found me in the middle of the mall despite me dissapearing into thin air.
He didn't answer me and dodged Teruhashi-san's attempt to reach out to Kusuo-nii. She then glance at me, sorry Teruhashi-san. 
"Ah! Kuriko-chan! Didn't see you there." She said, as I ignore her. I'm so sorry Teruhashi-san. 
"Kusuo-nii, I feel cold." I said to him in my mind.
 "Your ability is literally ice, how are you cold right now." He stated, probably annoyed. 
"I have no idea." Teruhashi-san then somehow teleports in front of us, trying to get our attention which we avoided. But suddenly a Nendo appeared! Which resulted in Kusuo-nii teleporting us on top of a building. 
"Kuso-nii...! Why did you teleport up here...!" I ask, holding onto his arm. 

After a while, we finally got home. 

"Welcome back!" Kaa-san says cheefully, as she stands inside the kitchen making something as always. 
"I smell something sweet...!" I exclaim, as I pick up a sweet scent.
"The neighbours taught me how bake cupcakes the other day so I wanted to try making one!" She happily said.
 "C-Cupcakes..." Yay, cupcakes! 
"Kuriko." Kusuo-nii said, signaling me to go to our room. 
"Okay." I say, quickly following Kusuo-nii. 

After changing, I started doing homework. While Kusuo-nii teaches the parts that I'm weak at, even if Kiyo-nii and I always get the score we want in the exams back then. 

"Finally done with these..." I streched, adding in a yawn. Putting books my bag for tomorrow.
"It was only an hour-" Kusuo-nii started.
"An hour! You could've watched two episodes of anime and 10 chapters of manga there!" I exclaim, cutting him off. He sighs, I'm sorry for being such an anime and manga obessed little sister. 
"When did you even count that." He sighs again. Stop sighing or you're gonna be an old man soon Kusuo-nii, well according to Dazai anyway.
"No I won't. That's not even a thing." He stated. Did he read my mind again-

We sit down onto the floor near the table, eating the cupcake and coffee jelly that Kaa-san made and bought. Then silence fills the room, except for the characters talking in the anime we're watching.