Prologue

This is a work of fiction,names, characters, business,places, events,locales and incidents are either the products of author's imagination or used fictitious manner.Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead,an actual events are coincidental

Sotus G:The Lost Gear (Prologue)

It's been a month since Kongpob applied study abroad,after 2 days he will leave P'Arthit alone in Bangkok,Thailand and he will go in Lost Angeles California.

"P'Arthit" Kongpob said.

"Yes?" Arthit replied.

"Are you sure your okay alone? I mean why don't you come with me so we can't be far to each other" Kongpob say's.

"We've talk about that, didn't we?" Arthit replied

"Yes we did. But I want to make sure that my wife is okay alone" kongpob.

"Wife,my ass" Arthit say to Kongpob with one eyebrow's up. "I want to go with you but my job here is not yet done" Arthit disappointed say.

"Then,follow to LA when your job is done. Is that okay?" Kongpob.

"Fine. But i can't promise anything" Arthit says.

"Go to bed. It's late we have to go to Bright's bar tomorrow" Arthit say.

"Why? Can't we just stay here all day and do something fun?" Kongpob say with full smile.

"No. They wanted to say goodbye to you" Arthit say.

"Then,after we go there can we do that thing?" Kongpob say.

"You're always horny,ashole" Arthit say then they both laughed.

"Plsss. Just one round" Kongpob pleased to Arthit.

"No" Arthit.

"Just one. As a goodbye gift" Kongpob say with cute face.

"Fine. But just once." Arthit say.

"Promise" Kongpob say's happily.

After that talk they both go to bed

They go to Bright's bar and all gang was there.

"Here they are" Bright said with clapping hands.

"Where did you guys go,why are two you late?" M said.

"Maybe they do something fun" Tew said.

"F*ck you" Arthit said.

"Don't be hot-headed Arthit. We're just joking"  Tutah said.

"Then that's not funny" Arthit said.

"P'Arthit don't be too serious" kongpob said.

"yes arthit don't take it too seriously."Todd added.

"but seriously why are you so late?" May asked.

"why are we late?" Kongpob said and he looked at arthit as if he was aiming and arthit looked at him as if he was preventing him from saying why they were late.

"Well-" Kongpob could not continue speaking because arthit suddenly started to speak.

"long story let's not talk about it better let us sit down since we were standing here on the edge" Arthit said and they sat on the sofa.

After 3 hours they finished talking and said goodbye to Kongpob.

"Where do you want to go? or do you want us to go home so we can do that thing?" Kongpob said to Arthit.

"can you stop being horny first? I want to spend time today just the two of us but not in the way you think, pervert" Arthit said to Kongpob.

"Okay so where do you want to go?" Kongpob asked.

"Arcade?" Arthit said.

"That's a good idea" Kongpob.

They go to the arcade playground. Kongpob held his  cellphone to Arthit for a while to get the token.While Kongpob was getting the token, someone suddenly texted his phone and the text content was 'Your flight has been moved at  10 pm on the grounds that our airline could not operate tomorrow because of holliday'.

After Arthit read the text he looked at his watch and saw the time at 8:25 so he immediately went to Kongpob to inform what he read and they returned home immediately.

"I'm sorry that we didn't get to play in the arcade" Kongpob apologize to Arthit.

"It's okay. The most important is we can get to you flight". Arthit said.

They went to the airport and got it right as the plane was about leaving.

Before Kongpob went to the plane.Kongpob get the couple ring that he buy last week. Kongpob wore arthit the ring and Kongpob wear the other one.

"You think you are the only one who has a unique surprise?"arthit said then shows to kongpob his ticket.

"P'arthit krap you're not joking right?"kongpob said in shock then he suddenly hug arthit

"Kongpob, We are in the airport, Kongpob, enough" but kongpob didn't let him go.Then suddenly the announcer announce that the plane was about to leave then they stop huging then Kongpob was about to walk when Arthit pull and kiss him.

"Let's go"and they walk together

2months later.....

Arthit and kongpob are in call,arthit is in Thailand already he came home last month.

"Kongpob how are you"arthit asked.

"I'm fine,how about you p'Arthit?"kongpob asked back

"I'm fine too,oh btw how was your school?are you doing great?"arthit asked again

"Of course p'arthit i have the best tutor and boyfriend"kongpob say while grinning

"Oho i guest you're really doing great huh?"arthit said

"How?"kongpob asked

"Because you're being naughty again"arthit said and they both laugh

"Nahh p'arthit I'm just telling the truth haha"kongpob said while smiling.

1yr later...

9:30am
Arthit is waiting in the airport for someone then suddenly the person that his waiting for finally came

"Kongpob!"arthit shout when kongpob reach arthit he hug him so tight.

"I miss you so much p'arthit"kongpob said while hugging arthit

"Me too"arthit said

Kongpob is in Thailand because he is in vacation for 1 month.

Since the gang was happy that kongpob cameback they decided to go to a beach for a vacation.

But after that kongpob came back to Los Angeles...

__________________

                             ~Viatch~