6.Fiance

Chapter 6

Kongpob's POV

I'm here in my room alone watching some series.

While watching series a question pop in my mind. 'do i have a lover' i ask myself. I try to remember if i have a lover but I can't cause everytime i try to think of it,my head starting to hurt.

"Maybe i should ask my parents about this so i don't have to think of it." I said to my self. So i turn of the television and go downstairs to ask my parents.

I saw my mom and dad in the living area watching tv.

"mom,dad" i said that cause them to look at me.

"What is it dear? Is there something hurt?" My mom ask and stand up and check me if i'm alright.

"Nothing hurt mom, don't worry. I just go here to ask a question to both of you mom and dad" i said to my mom.

"What is it?" My dad said.

"I just want to ask if i have a lover" i said and my mom and dad look to each other.

"Let's sit first son" my mom and and we sat on the sofa.

"What's your question again my dear?" Mom said while looking at my dad seriously.

"If i have a lover,mom" i said.

"Y-yes dear,you have a bo-girlfriend" my mom said that makes me smile.

"Actually son she's not just your girlfriend, she's your fiance" My dad said that makes my smile become bigger.

"What's her name dad?" I asked.

"You will know if she arrived here" My dad said while looking at the television.

"You mean she will go here tonight?" I asked again.

"Yes dear, she's on her way now" My mom said.

"Okay mom, i will go to my room now and i will take a shower" I said and run faster towards to my room because of excitement.

While showering i imagining what she will look like.

"Gun's Pov*

.......Then suddenly......he........let go of me so i ended up sitting on the floor and my ass hurt.....

"What the hell!?why did you let go?it hurts!"Gun said

"W-well its N-Nothing"he said nervously

"What's wrong with you? You're weird"Gun said and stand up

After what happened they decided to go to kitchen and eat.

They're finish eating and Just at the living room watching some movie.

When the characters start kissing,Gun and Bright feel awkward.

They couldn't look at each other

"Well....should i leave now?i already feel better anyway"Gun said

"Ok.....if you want to,but Gun next time if you're not use to it don't force yourself and take a rest"Bright said in worry

"Noted P' "Gun said and playfully salute while laughing

"Let me give you a ride"Bright said and get his key and give gun a ride.

When they reached gun's house.

"So see you tomorrow"Gun said

"See you"

*Kongpob mom's Pov*

I'm worried about my son and arthit especially that my husband set an arranged marriage for kongpob.....

I want to tell him so badly about kongpob and arthit's relationship but i can't.

Because i promise to arthit that i will not.

What should i do?

"Honey what are you thinking?"my husband said sweetly

"Well,uhmmm.... Are you sure about the engagement?, what if kongpob have lover in real?"I said.

"Honey I'm sure he doesn't,if he does he will let us know right?"my husband said

"But what if he's not ready to tell us yet?but he really does?"I said to him hoping he would cancel that thing.

"No honey this is my final decision and I'm sure he doesn't have a lover"He said

I just sighed because i couldn't do anything to help my son and his lover.

Later on he's oh so FIANCE came.

                               ~Viatch~