5:Sick

Chapter 5

*Gun's Pov*

My head hurts like hell when i get up from the the bed and look around the room....and i realize that this isn't my room.

but it's familiar....i tried to remember who's this room was...when the door open and someone came in.

P'bright....Yes....it's his room...i remember now....but why am i here?....

"P'bright krap why am i here?"Gun asked

"Ohh,you can't remember?,well you fainted yesterday,and you have a high fever"bright said and he put his palm into my forehead to check if I still have a fever...i flinch a little and my heart is beating so fast,i don't know why.

"Maybe you're still not ok"bright said while looking at him....worried.

"Why?"Gun asked in confusion... he's sure his ok now.

"Well,you're face is so red so i thought you're still not ok"Bright said making gun blush more.

"Ok P' "Gun only said that.

"Btw i cook a soup for you,It helps to warm your stomach so you can take your medicine"Bright Said

"Thanks P' " Gun said and eat....when he finished it...he take the medicine beside his bed and drink some water and after that he sleep....

When he woke up...he's feeling better when he got up his feet is shaking a little,and he almost kiss the floor.

but luckily bright catch him..... they're faces are so close with each other.....staring at each other....no one talk....while bright's hands are on Gun's waist....and gun's hands are on Bright's shoulder....its like a movie....then suddenly......

Arthit's POV

I'm here in my house alone,sitting in the sofa and watching tv.

I'm changing the channel of my tv because I'm finding my favorite cartoon,then suddenly i found it. While the intro of my favorite cartoon was starting there was a memory flash in my mind.

Flash*

"Why do we need sugar here?" Kongpob said because we're cooking some dish.

"Sugar,spice,and everything that is nice,they become perfect combination to make little girls. And professor Utonium used..." I said while laughing. And Kongpob still didn't figure out what I'm saying."Chemical X" i added but he still didn't get it."there you have the Powerpuff girls" I said then we both laugh.

"Ahh your a fan too" Kongpob said.

"Yes" I said then i got shocked when he hug me.

End of flash*

While that memory flash on my mind, I didn't notice that there was a tear drop from my eyes.

Third Person's POV

Sotus Gang was in a meeting but Kongpob,Arthit,Oak,and Bright was not in there.

"So what is our meeting all about" M asked.

"We have to make a plan to make Arthit happy,and forgot what happen to Kongpob" Tutah said.

"We can't do that" May said.

"Why" Praepailin said

"Because Arthit Love's Kongpob and when we do that he will got mad at us" May explained.

"No he won't" Tutah said.

"How can you sure about that?" Tew asked.

"Because he's my friend and i know he will understand what is what our doing" Tutah said again.

"So what's our plan" Day said while sitting on Tew's lap.

"Ahm" M said.

And they all think what they will do."Maybe"M said.

"Maybe what?" They all said.

"Maybe we should order food first, I'm so hungry. My brain can't think." M said while holding his tummy.

"Let's order later after we have a pla-" Tew didn't finish what he was saying because Day started to speak.

"I have a plan" Day shouted that makes everyone look at them."Sorry" Day apologize to the people around them.

"What's you plan Day?" Tutah said.

"Come closer guyz" Day said.

And the all come closer to Day. And Day whisper what his plan is.

"That's a good plan" Praepailin said.

"No, that's not" M said.

"Don't you dare to disagree at my plan or else" Day said.

"Or else what?" M said.

"Or else, I'll kiss Tew in front of you a-" Day didn't finish of what he was saying because M started speaking.

"Okay, let's do your plan" M said, and they all laugh.

*Back to Arthit's Pov*

My tears are still flowing while i was watching the cartoon.

i wasn't even paying attention to the television,I'm just thinking something.

and it's hurt......i want to stop thinking about him.....i want to stop hurting myself and stop remembering him....but i couldn't help it.

It feels like thinking about him is the only thing keeping me sane.

Is this my karma?because i couldn't remember our first meet??

If this is my karma.... isn't it too much??

I keep crying.

I regret that i couldn't tell him how much i love him.....i regret because i couldn't make him feel how much i love him.

Now it's too late...he doesn't even remember my name..... it's make me sick with this attitude of mine.

If I'm not a shy type, i could have said how much i love him...

I could have made him feel my love for him....

I'm sick of being like this...

I'm sick of hurting myself....

"I'M SICK OF IT!"

                             ~Viatch~