Part 1 ( beginning )

The light in the morning giving a lively nature. People walking on the road with many car drove.

There is a girl stand on the yard drunk her coffee with a smile on her face.

She looked at the  view of the outside awhile thinking of something

She looked at the view of the outside awhile thinking of something.

" what are you doing Love?" The sweet sound behind her back . Was a lovely girl smile to her.

She keep walking and hung her behind

" why I feel like you change , LiLi ? "

LISA'S POV

I hold her hand . This girl is my wife Jennie Kim. We're been togethers about 2 years. I'd love her so much.

" What do you mean ? Change you said NiNi ? "

I trun around and kiss her lip. So sweet and soft. She reopens and we kiss our time almost 3 minute. Jennie, look away and smile so cute.

" Shall we continue NiNi ?" I keep getting close to her face.

" NO! " she push me away. Somehow make me confused

" I- I am sorry NiNi...Well then-"

" LiLi , You don't need to say sorry. I love you " she kiss my cheek and run away.

This should be a happy couple, yet I feel uneasy about it.

Her mind has change, the one who change is you NiNi...

( I hope and alway. That you can talk me that - those rumours are lie )

Ring~~ Ring ~~

I hold my phone

" Hello , Unnie "

( Lisa ! We need you in hurry there a problems in studios)

" I got it . I'll be there is 15 minutes "

( Okey. )

There no time for me to think about small metter. I rush out to studios where is my workplace. Without eating breakfast by my wife prepared.