Dear Diary [Ch. 2]

Dear Diary,

today I found out that I along with my family are moving to another country, Colorado, which means my brothers and I will have to move to another school which also means that we probably won't get bullied anymore! But. . . we still could get henpecked, I mean just me, because Aziel and Ciel were always attracting girls and even turned some guys Bi, so they were quite popular with the students.

As far as I heard tho, they are pretty nice! Sadly it's not always the truth. 

I'm actually like, really beaming about all this whole moving thing, due to the fact that my parents started a house project like six months ago, it should be done soon! We're also getting our dream-rooms! How did they know how we wanted to design them? Well 3 months ago Mum and Dad noticed that we had nothing to do so they suggested to draw our dream rooms and show them after, so we did and pretty much every single one of us wanted to have their own private bathroom! Dad said that if we would actually have all the rooms in a house he'd make Aziel and Ciel share a bathroom, poor boys. . . 

Anyways, the house is supposed to be located near a forest called 'the Slenderwoods' it kinda gives me chills cause, like, I'm sure everyone has at least once heard the name Slenderman!

I mean he might be real but he could be fake! No one knows!

I'm getting kinda tired so I'll stop here goodnight! 

~Y/n

Y/n P.o.v.

"I should get to bed," I told myself while stretching and getting into bed, I looked out the window seeing the streets of Oxford.

The last thing I saw before falling asleep.