Paranoid Flight [Ch. 5]

Y/N Pov

After reading more Creepypastas like The smiling Man (Not Jeff), Sally, My dad punished me when I talked to ghosts, The stranger outside my door, e.t.c. ...

We then went to sleep, My paranoid ass started dreaming awful thinks like distorted body parts, blood, corpses, and more corpses, later after the nightmare finally ended, I yelped and woke up.

"Did you notice that we already arrived at the airport?" Mum laughed,

"Heh, y-yeah..." I replied still startled by my Nightmare.

Mum told me to wake my brothers up so I did.

"Ciel wake up!" I whisper to him, "I got an Idea!" he then looked up to me as I had a smug grin on my face

[10 seconds later]

"weiners" "PFFFTTTT- WTF?!  BHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA" Aziel laughed his whole ass off, boy he has an ass.

Ciel wheezed and I chuckled while our Brother was fridging dying because of 1 word: weiners. I mean my humor is pretty fucked up so I would honestly also die of laughter not gonna lie.  

After they calmed down I reminded them that we had to go, so we got out of the car and went to our parents that already waited while holding our luggage "Here I ain't holding all this alone!" Mum said while handing us some bags. 

[Timeskip in the plane]

So... I got the seat near the window like the protagonist that I am, that's at least what I like to believe... Yeah- I'm the protagonist of my own life, heh.

Let's just say we got super bored, so the boys asked me to tell a story-

"What? Why?!" "Because we are bored" Aziel whined, " I mean- can't you tell a creepypasta story that you have written yourself? " Ciel asked "Fine" I gave in, "It's not that good tho! And it's still in progress!"

( This is a little peak for another book ;) )

"I have it written on my phone hold on- " I took my phone out and started reading once again

[After a long part of the story]

"-I was sitting there in distress not knowing what to do, leave my Mother to die, or flee for my own life? I was so confused... That man I once called father... kept bashing my Mothers head with a hammer over and over and over and over again, red crimson blood started splashing everywhere while I was hiding behind the closet watching in horror... he was truly a monster, I could not bear it anymore, I slowly went to the kitchen taking the largest and sharpest knife we had and sneaked up behind him. I slowly raised the knife over his head and said: 'Life is short, but yours is about to get shorter' and finally stabbed him... the last thing I did before stabbing myself in the heart"

After the story ended Aziel immediately complimented"Oi, that's really good!" "I don't really think so, but thank you" I replied slightly flustered.

I then remembered I had tons of anime and movies downloaded on Netflix, "Hey wanna watch anime and maybe Movies? I got tons downloaded on Netflix!" Ciel looked at me with excitement in his eyes "You did?" "I did" "Sooooo, watcha wanna watch? Aziel asked
" How about..." I paused for the tension" F/a/F/s/F/M!!"

After watching more episodes/movies The boys slowly drifted of to sleep I was the only one awake on the plane with earphones on, but I wasn't tired so I kept watching, but I felt like... someone or something was watching me? Weird.

Not like in person more like from the screen? Maybe it's the friendly neighborhood F.B.I.!

I sure hope so...

608 words