Say hi Colorado! [Ch. 6]

Before we start I have to apologize for Not posting in such a long time, I was quite busy and not in the best mood, I also questioned my gender for quite some time, I'm a Demi Boy so please use He/They pronouns, thank you!

Dear = expensive

Y/n PoV.

"Ladies and gentlemen we arrive at our destination so please put on your seatbelts and thank you for choosing (R/n) airlines, have a nice day!"  

I fluttered my eyes open stretching and looking at my surroundings 
'Oh, yea! I'm on the plane, totally forgot!' I thought

I looked to my right seeing Aziel and Ciel still sleeping... so I woke them up.

"Wake up Ciel, Aziel! We arrived in Colorado!"
Ciel groaned and stretched his back while Aziel was still lightly snoring.

"Hmm... we arrived...?" Ciel asked still half asleep "Yea we did, could you wake Aziel up for me since you are closer to him? thank you" I smiled at my younger brother

He smiled back at me and nodded his head, then he turned around to Aziel and shook him a bit "Aziel wake the Fuck up, we're here." Ciel bluntly said and whacked his arm rather harshly.

Aziel jumped up wincing in pain "OW- Yeah, Yeah I'm up, calm yer non existin' tits".

[Slight time skip to dad calling a taxi]

Dad was currently calling a taxi to get us to meet up with an old friend of Mum at our new home, I'm pretty excited! 

"-Yes, thank you, see you soon sir" he hung up.

"So, Dad, What's our new home like?" I asked, having a curious nature like always.

He took a glance at me smiled, then spoke: "It's quite a mansion (not really) if you ask me, Ah! You guys will also go to a new school a bit farther from there" I nodded and got deep in thought.

I'll go to a new school!

What is a school in America like? 

Will, I even make friends?

Are they even nice? 

I heard bad things about America... WHAT IF THERE IS GOING TO BE A SCHOOL SHOOTING AND EVERYONE IS GOING TO D-

"Hey Y/n, you ok there? You look pretty stressed -and yer murmuring" I was interrupted in thought by Aziel who gave me a worried expression.

"Hm? Oh, I was just thinking about this whole school thing" he nodded "I was too until ya started murmuring" Aziel joked.

"Sorry... " I mumbled.

"I was just joking!" he laughed once again "But... I can tell that's not everything Y/n" He paused "I may be dumb, but I'm not an Idiot! neither am I a stranger. I'm yer brother for God's sake Y/n! Ya can tell me anything!"

I cracked a smile hearing this "So out of character" I teased smirking.

Aziel playfully grimaced at me "This is a one-time moment Y/n... just tell me if ya need something." he finished smiling genuinely.

"Don't fuss, nothing else is on my mind" I said looking up at him. Aziel appeared to hesitate for a moment but eventually, he murmured an 'alright then' before turning away and scrolling through his phone.

Ciel stood beside me also deep in thought, he was really quiet, well, he was always kinda quiet but this level of silence was a bit concerning.

I decided to not ask him about it since he was probably thinking about other stuff that wouldn't concern me.

Sighing I stuck my hands in my pocket, this was all so unexpected. Dad getting a new job, moving to Colorado, enrolling in a new school, etc.

Goddammit, now I feel like a protagonist.

Time passed until I saw a vehicle accelerating our way which parked right in front of us, a middle-aged man with already gray hair got out and headed in our direction, must be our Taxi driver.

After quite a long ride, we finally reached our precious new home.

I gawked at the sight of it, it was enormous! (not really)
The building gave off a cozy vibe which calmed you immediately making you feel at peace, it had a wood-based structure, the windows were tinted dark so you couldn't see the interior, only if you looked closely you could identify the outline of certain furniture, nothing else.
The roof tiles had a greyish tone.

In conclusion, it was beautiful.

I then turned my head to the yard, a gravel path leads the way to the front door, numerous flowers were seen alongside it.

This all looks very dear. How did dad afford all this? Am I in some kind of Fiction?

I pinched my arm inflicting pain, yes, this was all very real, I really must be blessed, huh?

My brothers seemed to be dumbfounded by the looks on their faces, staring at the building in front of us with hanging jaws.

"Pretty huh?" An unknown voice, quite motherly if you ask me, inquired behind us frightening me slightly.

I turned my head towards the direction of the person, it was...

----

that's it! Sorry for the long wait again, hope you enjoyed this chapter!