Coming back to issues

Jett

We returned to school, but not without issues. It seems that a desperate waitress wanted to up the anty with me. Everywhere I went, that crazy waitress showed up. I didn't think I would get a stalker when I got to college.

"When did you get a stalker?" Kaden asked me as Harley sighed.

"When some crazy-ass waitress zeroed in on me. This sucks," I grumbled.

Harley scratched the back of his neck. "Isn't stalking illegal in all fifty states?" He questioned.

"Illegal and dangerous," Kaden answered.

"Without proof, I'm screwed," I sighed.

We glanced at Michelle. I shook my head. I didn't need this hassle. I have bigger things to do, like spend time with Amelia. The problem is, this crazy-ass would up her disturbing behavior by enlisting someone to help her.

*******
Amelia

I walked out of the library and came face to face with Elliot. I looked at him with confusion.

"Hey, Amelia," Elliot greeted me.

"What do you what?" I questioned.

"I wanted to talk to you."

"Talk about what? You mistreated me when we dated. You called me stupid." I frowned, recalling how Elliot treated me.

"I was wrong. I had time to think and realized that you're right."

I doubted Elliot's sincerity.

"Amelia!" Kaden yelled as we looked at Kaden, Jett, and Harley.

Elliot turned and looked at me. "Amelia," he said.

"I have a boyfriend, and it's not you," I replied with a shrug. I walked past Elliot and over to Jett. Jett wrapped his arms around me and kissed me.

I turned to see Elliot scowl at me.

"Let's go," Jett whispered in my ear. I nodded as we walked away, holding hands.

The four of us went to the student center and met with Meadow, Emily, and Theo. We sat down at a table.

"What took you so long?" Meadow asked Kaden.

"We dealt with that crazy ass and Amelia's ex-boyfriend showing up," Kaden answered.

"What's Elliot doing here?" Emily questioned.

"He wanted to talk to me because he's sorry about how he treated me," I said.

"And you believe Elliot?" Emily questioned.

"No, because Elliot is mean," I replied.

"Who's Elliot?" Theo asked us.

"Elliot's an asshole who dated Amelia and treated her like shit. Oh, he's nice at first, but then his real personality emerges," Kaden huffed.

I furrowed my brows. Only Kaden knows what happened between Elliot and me. He caught Elliot mistreating me and hit him. I never told anyone and made Kaden promise not to tell.

Jett looked at me. "What did Elliot do?" He asked.

I glanced at Jett but said nothing. I didn't want to about Elliot.

"Amelia," Jett coaxed.

"I can't," I whispered.

I played with the hem of my shirt, rubbing the material until Kaden set Rainbow Dash on the table in front of me. I looked at Kaden as he gave me a knowing look. I snatched Rainbow Dash up and tightened my hand around it.