𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

"MASTER, I FEEL HAWKMOTH GETTING stronger and stronger." A little turtle kwami, Wayzz, informed his master.

"Yes, Wayzz." Master Fu, the said kwami's master, responded calmly. He walked over to one side of the room, where a gramophone was placed. "I have felt that too."

"What are you planning to do?" Wayzz asked, worried over the recent problem they were facing.

"I plan on upgrading the duo," Fu answered. He pressed some buttons on the gramophone, the said device opening to reveal different kinds of accessories.

Wayzz squinted his eyes in confusion. "You mean, adding another member to the group?"

"Yes, Wayzz."

"But cant Ladybug and Chat Noir handle everything?" Wayzz asked, following after Fu. "They have defeated so many akumatized villains already. It will be easy for them. And they can ask help from the other users: Rena Rouge, Carapace, Queen Bee or Viperion."

"I know Wayzz. But I think they will be needing much more help. It will be easier for them to finish the task if they have another miraculous holder with them." Fu turned to his kwami. "A permanent holder."

Fu turned back to the gramophone and started looking for a specific accessory. After a few moments of searching, he finally found it. He took it out of the box and held it carefully in his hands, examining the said object.

"The panda miraculous." Wayzz breathed in astonishment, gaping at the miraculous his master was holding. "Power of distraction."

"Whoever wears this will have the power to distract, and it is very useful in defeating akumatized victims."

"When are we starting the search for the worthy one Master?" the mini turtle asked, floating in front of Master Fu.

"Tomorrow, Wayzz. Tomorrow."