ɪ | 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝙾𝚏 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕

𝕐/ℕ

ᴥ︎︎︎

MY ALARM IS PROBABLY THE most annoying thing I've owned in my entire life. Due to its annoying ringing, I woke up, falling off my bed.

Grunting as I stood up, I rubbed my eyes, and after I did, my eyes landed on the calendar nearby.

"Oh my gosh!" I screamed, quickly running into the bathroom. "Today's the day!"

If you're guessing why I'm rushing to get prepared for this day, to put it simply, it's the day I finally have my freedom.

Being homeschooled all my life sucks. I want to go out and enjoy the outside world as other teenagers do. I wanna feel what it is like to have friends my age. I wanna feel what it's like to be with other people aside from my family and occasional coworkers.

I rushed to the bathroom and took a warm shower, the warm water fully awakening me for the day. Stepping out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my figure after my shower, I made my way to my closet, searching for something pleasing yet comfortable to wear. I want to make a good impression on my first day of school, so I picked what was best for the day.

I ended up with a black band shirt, paired with jeans and my black high converse. I dried my hair and let it down, simply so I could enjoy my hair bounce later while skipping. And finally, I applied light make-up, simply just some powder, mascara, blush, and lip gloss.

Satisfied with my look, I grabbed my F/C bag and raced myself down the stairs and into the dining area, where I saw my mother reading a magazine.

I looked around, and assuming my father had already gone to work early in the morning, I made my way to my mother.

"Hey, Mom." I greeted her, giving her a side hug as she continued to read her magazine. "Good morning."

"Morning too, Y/N. ready for your first day?" my mother as she finally removed her eyes from the magazine to look at me. I made my way to the other side of the table, setting myself for breakfast.

"Yes, Mom. Except for breakfast. I'm hungry."

She chuckled. "Y/N, Dear, you're always hungry."

"That I am." I chuckled with her.

As if on cue, our butler, Jordan, carefully placed my breakfast in front of me. I thanked him, of course, before he left to do other chores.

"Hey Mom, whatcha reading?" I asked my mom after I swallowed the food in my mouth. I narrowed my eyes as I looked at the cover, seeing a blond boy model around my age doing his pose.

"A magazine. Isn't it obvious?"

"I mean-- never mind." I sighed, then continued with my breakfast, which was waffles and syrup. F/FV syrup to be exact.

As I finished I bid my mother a 'see you later', and before I could open the door to leave the house, my mom stopped me with a question.

"Are you gonna ride the limo?"

I turned around to face my mother. "I'll just walk. It's fine."

And with that, I left home and went out the high-tech gates. Covering my eyes with glasses for disguise, I started my journey to school.

"Freedom." I sighed happily.

This is the day I've been waiting for my entire life. I'm finally free.

I walked on the sidewalks, looking around like I'm some sort of tourist.