ᴠɪ | 𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙸

𝕐/ℕ

ᴥ︎︎︎

WEEKS HAVE PASSED SINCE I entered a normal life. And of course, also a weeks after I got my alter ego.

Things had been pretty interesting, with an Akuma here and an Akuma there. There's not one day without an Akuma, to be frank. But, it's not that I'm complaining, I love my job, and I love helping the people of Paris.

Also, Mom came back from London. And guess what she got me?

She got me food!

Yay!

And Dad's also feeling well already (well, kind of) and can go back to work.

Another yay!

It's a Friday today, and I'm in school with my group of friends, eating our lunch.

"So, it's finally the weekend tomorrow. Any plans?" Alya asked us after biting into her sandwich.

Everyone shook their heads no, except for me.

"Well, I have plans," I said, causing them to turn to me. "I plan to breathe, sleep, eat, and be happy."

"Everyone has to do that, Dudette." Nino gave me a deadpan look.

"I know." I shrugged and continued eating my food.

Comfortable silence consumed us, only the sounds of other students chit-chatting were heard. Well, that was until an idea popped into my mind.

"Guys," I called out to them. They turned to me. "I have a plan for us this weekend."

"And that is?" Alya asked with a raised brow. The rest of the group also had their own confused looks.

"Why not come to my house later after class?" I suggested, resting my elbows on the table. "Then we'll have a movie marathon or something, followed by a sleepover. If it's fine with you guys."

"That's actually a good plan!" Alya stated with a nod. "I'm free later, so no problem for me."

"That's great!" I exclaimed. "How 'bout the rest of you?"

"I was planning on just sketching for designs. Other than that, none. But it can wait." Mari told.

"I have nothing to do later," Nino added.

Then we all looked at Adrien.

We all know his schedule is always busy, with photoshoots here and photoshoots there, fencing class, Chinese lessons, and piano.

And another thing...

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!

His father, Gabriel Agreste, the most famous fashion designer in all of Paris.

He's very strict with his son, not giving him the freedom to do what he wants. Adrien once told me that sometimes he feels like a prisoner in his own home.

I feel sorry for this kid.

"Dude, can you come?" Nino asked his best friend.

"I'll have to ask my father after class," he answered and looked down at his lap. "Knowing him, he'll probably say no."

"How about I'll convince your father for you?" I suggested.

"Thanks, Y/N, but." The blond reciprocated the smile. "But remember when Nino convinced my father to have a party for my birthday?"

"I wasn't there when it all happened."

"Well, Nino here ended up akumatised," Alya said.

"Well then, if anything happens, I'll make sure to stay positive," I gave a small smile.