ɪɪɪ | 𝙿𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝙲𝚞𝚋

𝕐/ℕ

ᴥ︎︎︎

USING MY METAL BAMBOO STICK, I swung from one building to another, making my way to the most visited place in Paris, the Eiffel Tower.

I landed on top of the tower and sat with my legs crossed. I admired the view I was witnessing, feeling the night breeze. The cool air blew past me, the wind brushing against my cheek, goosebumps running through my spine due to the cold.

I stayed there for a while, enjoying my point of view.

About to close my eyes to enjoy the breeze, I heard a thud behind me.

Curiosity overcame me as I looked behind me to see a dude around my age (or maybe older or younger? The world may never know) wearing a black catsuit with black cat ears and a leather tail.

Chat Noir.

I immediately stood up from my place and turned around to face him.

"Hi." I greeted.

"Who are you, M'Lady?" he asked, taking my hand and planting a kiss on it, which made my cheeks heat up. Such a flirt, I thought.

"I'm, uh, a new miraculous holder," I said, my hand still being held by Chat. "Still don't have a name though, still thinking about it."

"And what's your miraculous?" he questioned, looking at me, my hand still on his hand.

"My choker," I said. "I'm the holder of the panda miraculous."

"And what is your power?"

"Are you interrogating me?" I asked, an eyebrow raised. Isn't it obvious? A voice from behind my head questioned my stupidity.

"I am," he said and let go of my hand. "Now please answer my question."

"I have the power of distraction," I answered.

"And what is y--"

"Chat! I've been looking for you everywhere!" a female voice interrupted Chat's question.

A female in a red with black spots suit landed behind Chat Noir, kinda had a confused expression when she saw me.

Ladybug.

My eyes widen as I saw her, pure excitement on my face. Well, it's not every day you get to see them this close. But now that I was one of them, I'm gonna have to get used to this kind of life and stop myself from always fangirling over the sight of them.

"Hi Ladybug!" I greeted the heroine in the red suit.

"Not to be rude, but who are you?" she asked, getting closer to me and Chat.

"I'm, uh, I haven't thought of a name yet," I answered. "But I'm also a miraculous holder like the both of you. My, um, my kwami told me to help the both of you."

"Well then, welcome to our group. I know we will make a great team." Ladybug said, placing her hand in front of me to shake. And I gladly took it.

I looked at both of them and smiled until something came running into my head.

They both were familiar. Their hair, eyes, and voice, I know I heard it somewhere. In somewhere they both weren't at.

Where could that be?

I shook my thoughts off and focused on what's happenings.

"I'm so looking forwards to saving Paris with you guys." I grinned and we both let go of our hands.