1- Fallen

***Pictures in this book are not mine, they belong solely to their owners!***

***Some mature content, violence and strong language, read at your own risk, I will not be warning at each chapter***

I have not published my books on any other platform. If you see my work anywhere else, please report and contact me.
Thank you!
Holly

 Thank you!Holly

AVA'S P.O.V.

I remember the day like it was yesterday, but it wasn't, it was just a few months shy of one thousand years ago.

"Ava, hurry!" Roman said, pulling my arm through the white fog.

"We're going to get in trouble, let's go back."

He pulled me into his chest, giving me his sexy and mischievous smirk, "Isn't getting in trouble the best part?"

We were always getting into trouble. For being angels we always needed to be on our best behavior, set examples for the younger angels and well, we weren't that.

"What are we going to do?" I asked.

"Do you trust me?"

I gave him a smirk, "Yes?"

"Then jump!"

Roman and I we're heading down to Earth... a place that wasn't forbidden to us, but we needed a pass to visit, and we didn't have that.

We landed on Earth, Roman pulling my arm as we continued running.

We ended up in a barn, he pulled me down so we were laying in a pile of hay together, laughing as Roman pulled the hay out of my long white hair.

Roman hovering over me, "I love you, Ava. You'll always be my favorite Angel. I can't wait to marry you, I can see us doing amazing things together."

"I love you too, Roman. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

After making love, we got up and headed outside. "I have a special surprise for you. I know how much you love playing with fire, so I thought we could shoot flaming arrows."

He lit one and shot it into the air. It was beautiful to watch as it flew through the darkening sky. He lit one for me and I shot it at the target he set up. He was getting more daring and shooting it at random places. They always burnt out before the arrow hit the ground until his last one. He pulled back and shot, "Where did it go?" I questioned.

"I'm not sure? It's fine, it probably burnt out by now. Come on, we should be getting back before they know we're gone."

All of a sudden, there was smoke. I immediately took off running towards it, as I got closer I heard screaming and the sounds of little kids crying. We came upon a cabin engulfed in flames. I tried going in, but it was impossible.