7- First date

Ava's P.O.V.

A few days have gone by and Ryan had it set up to take me out for the night, so he busted his ass getting everything done pack related and was packing a picnic for us when I walked downstairs.

I can't believe he saved himself for his mate; me! When he told me he was a virgin, I didn't believe him at first. He is truly something else, he's amazing and wonderful and he stands for everything good in this world; everything I'm not.

"Hey, do you need any help?"

He turned around and looked at me. "Nope, I'm done. You ready?"

"Yes."

We headed out hand and hand. "Are you going to tell me where we're going?"

He looked at me with his drop dead gorgeous smile of his, "It's actually one of my favorite spots on our lands. It's secluded, and beautiful down there, but that's all I'm saying."

As we walked towards the woods, everyone was nodding and smiling our way. 'Good afternoon Alpha, Luna,' they would all say. I'm still getting used to this attention, I hated it. Again, I still don't think I'm good enough for this pack. I've met Luna's before, they are selfless, kind hearted, and honorable; then there's me... a heartless, monster. I'm trying to see the good in this mate thing because Ryan makes me feel things; good things. I'm not ready to let that go yet, because I do feel my heart beat a little more for him.

We walked for a while, until we came up to a waterfall. It was beautiful, and so peaceful.

We walked over the bridge to a clearing where he laid down a blanket for us

"This is really nice. Thank you, Ryan."

"Anything for you. I hope you're hungry?"

He brought out all the food and we started eating. He talked about growing up and taking over as Alpha. He told me all about his family, and his crazy friends. They also got into a bit of trouble growing up, which I found amusing. I liked hearing about him, and I'm so glad he didn't ask about me growing up.

When he finished eating, the sun was setting. He looked at me, "So, my Angel, you want to misbehave?" Ryan asked, with a mischievous smirk on his face.

"What?" I raised my eyebrow, I couldn't help smiling back. "I mean, of course, who doesn't?"

He leaned in, "I was hoping you would say that. Get naked."

"Excuse me?" I asked, shocked.

"You heard me beautiful, I want to swim... let's go."

I watched as he pulled off his shirt, then pulled down his pants. He looked over and smirked again, pulling his boxers down.

"Holy Hell, you're serious."

"Of course, come on." He said, doing a cannonball into the water, as I stood up.