15- The End

Ava and Ryan got married shortly after she defeated Roman in a small ceremony on pack lands.

Months later, Ava gave birth to twins, a little girl named Lucy May Jennings; after her father 'Lucifer' and Noah Michael Jennings.

Ava and Ryan had one more child a few years later, a boy; Matthew John Jennings.

The children all possessed Godly powers, but Lucys was by far the strongest; like her mother

The children all possessed Godly powers, but Lucys was by far the strongest; like her mother. She would take over for Ava when the time was right, so Ava taught her how to use her powers for good, instead of bad; and how to control her anger, and when to make it shine.

Noah would one day take over for Ryan as Alpha of the pack with his brother Matthew by his side.

They would all continue to be one of the strongest, bravest and most fierce packs known around the world. Helping others in need and taking down those that needed to be sent to their grandfather.

As Ava watched Ryan play and wrestle with their children, she couldn't help but smile. Ava was happy, and it made those thousand bad years, just disappear. Each day her heart beat a little more and she couldn't help fall more in love with Ryan.

Ryan noticed Ava's smile and mouthed, "I love you, Ava"

She walked over to them, "I love you too, Ryan."

They shared a kiss, before the kids tackled them both to the ground, laughing; for this was what life was all about.

The end.

Check out my other books...
*Mafia Protection
*The Fighter
*The Russo Family
*The Mafia Princess
*At All Cost
*America's Sweetheart
*Loving Brandon Gray
*Our Best Mistake