5

Mina POV

Everything was going smoothly. Hangouts in school and after school with the girls and y/n. I would say everything was just about perfect.

I got to know each of them better especially nayeon. I regretted hating her. She's a sweet person and it was wrong for me to hate her just because of some jealousness.

I couldn't forgive myself. When me and Nayeon were at the school rooftop alone, I apologised to her and she laughed. She told that it was okay to feel that way. I then learned she's been receiving hate from some female students since nayeon is the only one that was the most closest to y/n other that her sister, jihyo.

Now I feel even more terrible but Nayeon assured me that it was okay. I gave her a hug. I really don't deserve people like this.

The ten of us, just like a family. They are ven better than my actual family. A family that understands me and loves me for me with no hidden judgement. We are always honest with one another and knows how to take care of each others feelings.

A family that I never wished to lose. I prayed everyday to keep them close with me forever.

It was just a normal day like every other day. Going to school with the girls and Y/N. A basic day at school.

Hanging with them afterwards and definitely got closer to y/n. My heart always pound so hard when I'm with you.

We were having a girls night out and we had a nice beach outing. You called me out and walked with me alongside the sea and sat on the rocks, admiring the nice night view and cooling breeze.

and ill never forget what you said next.

"Mina, we've been friends for some time now and I think it's the right time to say this. I love you"

I kissed you again on the lips for the second time and you kissed me back. We heard the girls cheer.

The most happiest day of my life was claiming you as mine.

However, we couldn't stay together forever.

Because...

Everything started to disappear...

On March 13,

Hanging out with y/n and the girls. Jihyo and Sana went on with their date. All smiley faces, all good laughs.

Nayeon treated all of us food and drinks for the day. We rented some bikes to cycle around the park.

Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung bet 10 bucks two whoever reaches to the nearby shop.

Chaeyoung was obviously faster. Being short means short legs which kinda made her pedal faster.

It was so cute how Chaeyoung’s face was as she pedalled so fast. That scrunch face.

But Jeongyeon beat her to it. Jeongyeon wanted to let Chae win but nah. We all laugh.

Then... y/n got a call..

"hello sana unnie, what's-  w-wait what.. no.. no!!!!" as y/n started breaking down.

She started to cycle. She was so fast. Confused. We cycled after her.

"slow down!" Nayeon shouted.

Jeongyeon was able to cycle alongside y/n, "y/n-"

"its about jihyo!" jeongyeon shouted to the rest of us and we all speed up.

We reached to a hospital.

"where is my unnie?!"

"y/n.. calm down the doctors are-" Sana tried to stop her.

"hello? You must be Park Y/N. Park Jihyo's younger sister?"

"yes that's me. Is she going to be okay?"

"please forgive me for the words I'm about to say... I'm sorry for your loss" and y/n dropped to the floor.

"unnie! No! No! Unnie! Don't leave me please!"

"what happened?" Dahyun asked.

Sana was tearing up, "we both got shot but Jihyo saved me... from getting hit by a car.."

"and she already lost a lot of blood... we couldn't save her.. I'm sorry" and the doctor went back into the room.

Getting hit by a car is one thing but getting shot... who would shoot someone so kind and sweet...

Y/N immediately stood up and held sana by the collar.

"Y/N!" Nayeon and Jeongyeon held her back.

"babe.." I tried to calm her down.

"Jihyo.. Unnie..." and she just walked out of the hospital.

Heartbroken... but this was just the beginning....