7

On June 30th,

another soul gone... I can't even.. even writing this is so hard for me...

a few weeks back, after the death of sana, momo wanted to get a dog to cheer everyone up and she did.

She named it boo. Boo would give us kisses whenever one was sad. Boo tried his best to keep everyone smiling.

But unfortunately.... dear momo left us...

Me and Momo went to a dog park to walk boo while the others stayed home and y/n went out by herself.

I could tell Momo was trying to cheer me up but I can't seem to smile.

"hey.. I'm sorry"

"no no it's okay Momo..."

"y/n just need some space... she was like that too even before you met her. It's just typical her" as Momo rubbed my back.

I try to crack a smile.

"hey... its okay. You don't have to force a smile" she smiled at me back. She really can tell huh...

As we walked boo, I spotted someone familiar...

Park Chaeyoung... a so called bully-friend to speak..

"oh hey Mina, how you've been?"

I didn't answer her. She was my friend. She knew everything about my life until one day she betrayed me.

"uh hi. I'm Momo" she faced momo and they shake hands.

"hi. I'm Park Chaeyoung but you can call me Rosie" she smiled and I clenched my fist.

I think Momo noticed me as she immediately said goodbye to Rosie as she took my arm and walked away with boo.

"from what I see, I guess you two knew each other and probably didn't really have a good relationship"

We sat down one corner... I took care of boo while momo went to get some sweets.

Momo said "a good treat always brightens me up. Maybe it'll work for you too. brb"

Suddenly a shot was heard. I turned to look to see momo on the floor. I ran to her as I cried.

"no no.... no! Not you too Momo! Momo please wake up! Please" as I brought her close to me. She had the packet of gummy bears in her hands.

"someone call an ambulance please!"

A few minutes later, the ambulance came and we went to the hospital.

The others came and I was just at the chair, crying.

"hey... is she okay?" Jeongyeon asked and I just hugged Jeongyeon.

"she's gone.."

"w-what?"

"the bullet went through her head. The docs couldn't do anything..."

Y/N didn't came.. she just disappeared.

That night she didn't came back home. The day after, she didn't came back either...

The police was then informed about our current situation..

A coincidence? Jihyo getting hit by a car with the right amount of force to kill her, Sana deaths for Jihyo and now... momo getting shot..

like wtf is happening?!

where are you y/n??

where did you leave off to?

Three days past and still no sign of y/n... she practically just left us...

Nayeon went to me, "im sure she'll be back..."

and I could just sigh..