Y/N part 2

Everything was going well. Mina visited her friends, once or twice a week. Mina always apologise whenever she has the chance, however, the girls do feel some hatred but other than that, they do also understand that Mina had to do what she had to do.

Months has past. Y/N and Mina have been going on dates, however, Sana has been noticing something fishy about Mina. Sana never told anyone about her suspicions. Sana tried to let it go, however, curiosity got the better of her.

Sana was watching Mina but Y/N startled her, "watcha doing?"

"yah! Don't scare me like that!" Sana hit y/n on the shoulder.

"alright alright. Chill. I was just asking"

"mind your own business" Sana rolled her eyes.

Y/N then sniffed Sana's hair, "what are you-"

"are you using Mina shampoo?"

"Mina lent it to me, okay? I ran out of it. I was lazy to go the store yesterday"

"hello" they turned to find a happy penguin.

"baby, you seem to be in a good mood" y/n smiled.

"yupp" and Mina skipped away.

"you better keep your eye on her" Sana said but Y/N just patted her head and laughed.

"Don't be jelly. Not all of us are able to have a happy ending"

"ARE YOU SAYING I CANT HAVE A HAPPY ENDING?! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY HUH?!" and Sana chased after Y/N while scolding her.

Meanwhile, Mina was just watching them.

Later on, Sana was looking out her window and Mina decided to talk to her.

"hey~"

"oh, hey mina"

"what's going on? You seem to have a lot on your mind. What's wrong?"

Sana was hesitant but Mina hugged her, "it's okay if you can't tell me but a hug never hurt anyone"

Sana then hugged Mina back, "I just feel like I made a mistake but at the same time, I do know that I did for whats right... am I crazy?"

"sometimes, when we are stress or when being presurred, our minds can't seem to think straight and starts going haywire and all focus and thoughts has lost its way. We all have choices to make but sometimes, some choices are better to be made than never even though it may seem like we will regret it later. Life, stress everything does wonders to us. It's not your fault, sana"

Sana was shedding tears while Mina said that.

"don't beat yourself up. I'm sure you'll find a way to get back to her soon"

"wait you know?"

"about your feeling for Jihyo? Yes, I did. How? I was there when you confessed to them at the cell"

"I see..."

"it's not your fault for loving her. You cant stop the heart from feeling that way. You just found your one and only but maybe... its just the wrong timing.. or maybe its something else..."

"but I can't see her... she hates me.. plus they're sentenced to life which means forever. How do you know that I can be with her one day? Like what? In heaven? Yeah right..."

"you'll see" Mina hugged Sana one last time and left.

Sana furrowed her eyebrows.

(time skip)