Y/N

{Third Person POV}

"I... I...." Mina was hesitant.

"M-Mina..." Jihyo was trying to speak but couldn't.

"we don't have all day" Sana furrowed her eyebrows.

"I choose y/n.." Mina finally decided.

Mina reached out her hand towards Y/N's and Y/N helped her up.

"No!!" Jihyo clenched her fist but Sana just smiled.

"you should know Jihyo, you should have run away when you had the chance but your ego is just too much" Sana shook her head.

"Im Nayeon, Yoo Jeongyeon, Hirai Momo, Kim Dahyun, Son Chaeyoung, Chou Tzuyu, you all have the right to remain silent. Anything you say out of anger, can be used against you in the court of law" Sana said as each of them was being arrested and dragged into the police cars.

(time skip)

After charged/found guilty, the girls were then put in their cell.

A very very special cell.

Y/N brought them in.

"y/n... why are you doing this... aren't we sisters?"

"we were never sisters to begin with" y/n said.

"don't do this... please..."

"Jihyo, you were adopted. You're an adopted child. We're not related and will never be" and y/n walked away as Jihyo dropped to the ground.

"Jihyo!" Jeongyeon shouted.

(at sana's office)

"y/n.. what's going on? please tell me what's going on" Mina who was waiting in that office alone.

"Mina, you're the daughter of the captain. The captain of the secret agency and it is your duty to do what's right. I was glad you decided to join hands with me. You made the right choice" Y/N hugged Mina.

However, Mina wasnt feeling happy about that. She feels guilty because she betrays her friends.

"what happened back there?"

"we had to trick Jihyo and her gang in order to arrest them, however, you came along. Apparently, Jihyo knew you were the captain's daughter so she kinda probably wants to use you" Y/N shrugged.

"then how about you? Do you still love me?"

Y/N was taken aback, "of course Mina. I didn't get close to you bcs of politics reasons. It's because I actually like you. You're not such a bad person. You're sweet and pure and innocent. I like that about you" y/n smiled and gave Mina a peck on the forehead.

"what about Sana and Jihyo?"

"like i said, it was all an act"

"thats mean you know. Tricking someone..."

"its the only way to finally arrest her"

Mina sighed, "alright"

but Sana came rushing in, "Y/N! THEY HAVE ESCAPED!!"

"HOW THE FUC- GET OUR BEST MAN OUT THERE AND SEARCH FOR THEM!" and Sana nodded.

"y/n wait.. one more.. so she's not your sister?"

"she's not, mina. She's my step-sister. Adopted. Look, you must be tired from all your thinking. How about you stay here?"

"alright" and y/n ran out. Mina went to the cell where the girls was once there.