8

Mina POV

It's been 3 weeks since Momo death...

I could never forgive myself. Why didn't I go with her? Why did I just sat there while she went by herself? And now.. Y/N is missing.

so far, no news from the police. Who ever did this to my friends are sick in the head. Like literally. Why are they hurting only these people.

Is there someone out there who is out for revenge? From me? Or from someone in the group?

Y/N is out there all alone and I don't know what to do. I can't protect her in any way. I'm not a good help for myself either.

After Momo's death, we all agreed to go out together to prevent anymore deaths. Just to be safe.

With everything going on, we gotta be careful.

Night falls, everyone was home and she finally came home. She looks like she's drunk, very tired...

As she walked up, I could see sana... sana... trying to cheer us up... how I miss her bubbly expression...

even Dahyun's bubblyness is gone... everyone's spark is gone... we don't have to talk... by looking at each other, it's obvious not one of us is okay. But... Jihyo... Sana... Momo... who tried to make everyone smile despite the hard times...

Sana and Dahyun would always act like gays and Jihyo would get jelly and everything starts to get funny.

Momo who wanted to confess to Dahyun... couldn't get the chance... how I know? Momo told me.

Dahyun who had a thing for Momo... kinda regrets for not being able to tell Momo how she felt before the accident.

The little tofu can't lie... her eyes says everything and how her face sometimes turns red like a tomato.

Those moments where everyone had bright smiles on their faces... how could I ever forget it...

Nayeon POV

everyone is already feeling down and my first instinct was to go to y/n's room. I don't know why but there's where my body took me to.

I opened the door slowly. Y/N was on her bed with her face buried in her hands. I slowly closed the door behind me and sat beside her.

She's been my friend since we were kids and to be honest, she was never like this... and it hurts to see her like this.

I just beside her without saying anything. Why did I even come here?

"nayeon" she suddenly spoke.

"yes?"

"get out"

"y-y/n-"

"i said get out. Don't make me repeat it the third time" her voice was so cold.. I listened and walked out.

Mina POV

Nayeon came out from Y/N's room.
She looked down at us and shook her head.

"she's so cold now..." nayeon looks down.

"i know this isn't the right time but is it okay if I go out for a walk?" tzuyu asked.

"ill go with you" nayeon offered.

"okay" and the two went out.

Hopefully, everything is okay.

--

It has been 1 hour since Nayeon and Tzuyu left and she still hasn't come out yet..

Nagetive thoughts start filling inside my mind. What if she hurts herself? No... y/n would never do that.. would she?

I went to knock on her door. No response? Maybe she's asleep?

Nevertheless, I went in slowly. She was sitting in her bed with her face buried in her hands as faced the direction opposite of me.

I sat behind her.

"get out" she said in a cold voice.

I gave her a back hug.

"its okay" I told her.

"M-Mina?" she finally turned around.

I smiled at her, "it's okay. I'm not mad at you. We all miss her. I know you're hurting inside. I know you feel like the worst person but there was nothing you can do. It's not your fault" and I hugged her again.

"Mina, I'm sorry but could you please leave?"

I nodded and left the room. I just hope my words comfort her in some way.

Later on, we got a call from the police department.

What we heard next wasn't something that we all wanted to hear...

Tzuyu was stabbed...

Nayeon went to the restroom for awhile and when she went out, tzuyu was no where to be found. She saw someone running away from a direction and when nayeon ran where the stranger came from, tzuyu was dead...

Tzuyu's body was then sent to the hospital to check on her body... how could there be no sound...

Apparently, the stranger had cut the nerve where you instantly die without a sound or feeling of pain.

There was no knife wutsoever. CCTV showed someone running away. Nayeon words were true so the police continued their search/investigation.

Meanwhile at home,

"great! Just great! Who else needs to die huh?!" y/n was lashing out.

"calm down y/n. We're all sad here" nayeon shouted back.

"you don't understand. Do you know how it feels to lose someone who has done nothing but care about you for years?"

Nayeon didn't even say a word. This is actually the first time y/n has raised her voice at someone. She's normally so calm even in difficult or stressful situations.

"nothing to say? Exactly. You don't understand. I lost my sister then sana then momo, now tzuyu! Out of all people why! For god sakes why is this happening?"

"maybe someone is out for revenge?" jeongyeon said.

"revenge? Revenge? Now tell me exactly who is trying to get revenge on who?" y/n shouted.

No one answered.

"come to me when you have an answer"as she walked upstairs.

"you don't even know it yourself!" Nayeon bursted out.

"shut up nayeon"

"no! You don't tell me to shut up! We've been freinds since childhood and I understand your pain because! Because I too lost a sister..."

y/n seems to be cooling down.

"i didn't tell you because you were already happy and I didn't want to tell you about my life.. So I lied.. She isn't alive that's why I make up stories.. I'm sorry"

y/n looked down and sighed.

she suddenly looked up and slammed her bedroom door.

"y/n!" Nayeon shouted.

"let's let her be for now" jeongyeon said as she brought anyeom downstairs.