preface

A B O U T

# 1.3

Universe 1. Book 3.

The one that sparked it all.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S Y N O P S I S

When Sophie Olsen is uprooted from her hometown and dropped into Carsonville at the start of her senior year of high school, her only goal is to fill her college prerequisites and emerge unscathed by high school drama. Except as gossip, bullying and violent events — all at the hands of the five students who rule the school — force her hand, she finds herself the vanguard of a revolution she never expected to lead.

As the year passes with numerous clashes between Geeks and Monarchs, Sophie discovers what things mean less than they appear and what things are truly worth fighting for.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

D I S C L A I M E R

Wattpad was a very different place in 2015. My Bad Boy Mate is the God of Vampires-type different. And it was in this pool of endless possibility that fifteen-year-old me started TGR. My current writing is more grounded, and TGR is a far cry from how I see the world now. 

It's been rewritten once, and I think it's good (due for another rewrite in Spring 2022).  Great, even, if you just put yourself in the world of Mean Girls and High School Musical. This is American high school through the lens of theatre academia, so it's going to be larger than life. Just a warning so you know the vibe of the story.

This is a work of fiction. Any characters, places, events are fictional. Any resemblance to existing characters, places, events are purely coincidental. Existing characters, places, events mentioned are used in fictitious context.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

C O P Y R I G H T

This story has only been published on Wattpad. Please inform the author if this work appears on other platforms and guard your device against malware.

No material (names, characters, content) from this novel is to be reproduced, copied and/or distributed mechanically, digitally or otherwise without explicit permission from the author. Doing so is considered intellectual theft and has serious repercussions.

All Rights Reserved. ©2015 eoscenes