Veronica

Name: Veronica

Last name: Nevelo

Gender: Female

Age: 18

Birthday: March 3rd

Species: Shifter

Animal: Forest fox

Eye Color: Bright blue

Hair color/style: Long but slightly thin hair that reaches her shoulders. It's a soft chocolate brown with natural blonde highlights.

Height: 5'6

Appearance: She is a thin petite girl with little muscle. She has soft warm welcoming features, and bright baby blue eyes that hold many mixed emotions. Her dark eyelashes frame her large eyes, giving her a very innocent look when people meet her. Her small thin lips make her appear even more innocent in other people's eyes, especially with the cute "nerd" glasses she wears.

Personality: Veronicas personality is odd, she has many mixed emotions but isn't really bipolar so to speak

Personality: Veronicas personality is odd, she has many mixed emotions but isn't really bipolar so to speak. She is sad at times, because she doesn't have many friends of course the pack is her family but she had always desired friends outside of the pack. She gets along with everyone though and is a really sweet girl that cares for even a spider that is in the pack house. She can be extremely goofy and silly at time and just wants to have fun but at first she is very shy, almost skittish and fearful.

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Crush: N/A

Relationship: N/A

Friends: N/A

Other Information: She hates to be alone or left in a room by herself.