Destiny | Mated

Name: Destiny

Last Name: RazingGod

Gender: Female

Age: 20

Birthday: May 14th

Species: Hellhound

Eye Color: Soft gold

Hair color/style: Slightly short hair below her neck that is pitch black.

Height: 5'6

Appearance: Destiny is a average stature female with a smaller build, nothing really special about her physic. She is thin with some muscle shown with her more so athletic build. She has a soft completion and features that are very friendly and welcoming. Her hair and features go gently against her eyes and smaller frame. She has longer legs and arms, which gives her build that athletic look.

Personality: Destiny is kind, sweet girl and is very gentle beyond what most people think

Personality: Destiny is kind, sweet girl and is very gentle beyond what most people think. She loves people and company, social butterfly from the moment she could talk. She always is looking for a good conversation to have. She absolutely hates evil things, it just goes against her views and her thoughts. She is super stubborn like her mother and can be cunning and strong when she needs to be. She is protective of loved ones but is still playful and fun when you are friends with her.

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Relationship: "Elzark is so sweet once you get past his shell...but shh that's a secret."  She said with her arms crossed and a small giggle. (Hellhound77 )

 (Hellhound77 )

Friends: None

Other Information: Daughter of Salio and Dexton.