Kena | Mated

Name: Kena

Last Name: RazingGod

Gender: Female

Age: 20

Birthday: May 17th

Species: Goddess of Love and Peace

Eye Color: Soft blue, almost grey in the light

Hair color/style: Light strawberry blonde hair going down to her breast.

Height: 5'5

Appearance: Kena is almost the exact replica of her mother. She had the same small, curvy petite frame that makes her look vulnerable and weak. She had smooth fair skin, making her strawberry blonde hair stand out even more than it already does. She had soft angled features, almost like an elf but not so distinctive with small freckles around her nose, cheek bones. She has longer legs than her mother though and is slightly more narrow and small. Of course she appears more younger than her mother, her lashes longer and fuller lips.

Personality: Kena is naturally nice and kind to everyone

Personality: Kena is naturally nice and kind to everyone. She is always loving and caring of others, wanting everyone to feel like they are important and loved themselves. She is very shy, bashful and skittish around people but that doesn't stop her form trying to be nice to others. She is protective of loved ones and would give her life for them.

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Relationship: "It's complicated. He's not really into the whole romantic, everyone knows we are together type of guy. But he is the God of Hellhounds, he was before my dad and I can't say anything about it, but I love him..." She sighed and rubbed her head. ( Hellhound77 )

 ( Hellhound77 )

Friends: N/A

Other Information: Daughter of Warla and Zilaphar.