Vedital

Name: Vedital but some call her Ved.

Last Name: Kadnio

Gender: Female

Age: 22

Birthday: April 16

Species: Shifter

Animal: Wolf

Eye Color: One is black and one is white but around mortals she shifts them to an amber color.

Hair color/style: Thick long black hair; is naturally wavy.

Height: 5'10

Appearance: She is tall for a women, and had strong muscular long legs and arms. Even though she is muscular it doesn't make her look male, she is slim at the waist and her chest isn't large but you can see the feminine curvature of her body. Her skin tone is a soft tan, radiate against her dark hair. She has a round face with deep smile lines when she shows her pearly whites. A small scar runs over her right front thigh, running up her to her hip but that isn't really shown.

Personality: Vedital's personality matches her wolf's coat color

Personality: Vedital's personality matches her wolf's coat color. She can be a gentle, fun and energetic; sweet as an angle. . She loves to laugh, tell jokes and play in the woods and run. Though this side is what most people prefers, she can also be very dangerous, cold and heartless to those around her . She does care about people's feelings but will speak her mind if she disagrees. Can come off a little blunt and even though she tries to stay positive; sometimes she can't. She is bipolar and has tried to get medicine.

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Crush: N/A

Relationship: N/A

Friends: N/A

Other Information: She had a pretty good attitude most of the time, but she has her days when she is on and off.