Damorea | Mated

Name: Damorea

Last Name: RazingGod

Gender: Female

Age: Over 300 years old but appears as a teenaged girl.

Birthday: July 10th

Species: Demon

Eye Color: Normally blue but changes to red, depends on what mood she is in.

Hair color/style: Straight long; black hair that reaches slightly below her breasts.

Height: 5'7

Appearance: Damorea is a thin curvy woman, but despite her rather sly frame she had a good amount of muscle too her for her smaller size. Her arms are thin but seem strong enough to deal a deadly blow. She has angled features, much like a sculpture with pale fair skin and soft eyes that seem to stare directly through you. Her lips are small and lightly punk, her bottom lip larger than her top giving her a pouting look. She has a petite nose and is round at the end, her dark hair framing her face makes her eyes stand out.

Personality: Damorea used to be  a bet evil blood thirsty, hateful women who was rude to most people and never let anyone in

Personality: Damorea used to be a bet evil blood thirsty, hateful women who was rude to most people and never let anyone in. Of course these traits still show up now and again but now some people have softened her heart and she now has become a little bit more fun loving person to be around. She secretly likes to joke and party but when she gets wild her more demonic side tends to show. She is more cold and distant when she mets new people, her trust issues are something she still has issues with. Shehas become more calm but she still has a little bit of a temper, (by little, I mean a lot). She is extremely possessive of what she thinks is hers.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Relationship: "This guy has somehow stayed with me and loves me for who I am. He is my one and only." She sighed happily. (Zavaeir -Hellhound77 )

Friends: She has developed a strong bond with Zilaphar, he is a close friend and has helped her conquer many of her insecurities

Other Information: Has the power to control the shadows but some say she is more powerful than what she makes out.