Ausul | Taken

Name: Ausul

Last Name: RazingGod

Gender: Female

Age: 20

Birthday: May 17th

Species: Hellhound

Eye Color: Bright purple

Hair color/style: Long curly brown hair that ends in the middle of her back

Height: 5'8

Appearance: Ausul is an average height women with a strong build, looking to be able to handle herself when situations get rough. She has a decent amount of muscle tone to body. She has more rounded but attractive features, her nose more round with a thin bridge to center her face. She has long legs and a thin torso which she believes she inherited from her mother. She has slightly broad shoulder for a women getting that from her large brute of a father. She has nice tan skin, with a few small freckles here and there with bright eyes adorned with dark lashes.

Personality: Ausul is a very strong women both in heart and in the mind

Personality: Ausul is a very strong women both in heart and in the mind. She tends to be very stubborn when it comes to what she wants and thick headed but she despite those flaws she can be very compassionate. She loves deeply for her family and loved ones, family is her number 1 importance. She is overly protective over the people close to her and would die for her family and friends, protecting anyone in need or seemed to be helped. She has a bit of a temper though, which sometimes gets her in trouble.

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Relationship: "Even though it was forbidden to be together because he is one of my dads guards he is still mine. He is my soul mate." She sighed happily. (Hellhound77 )

Friends: N/A

Other Information: Daughter of Zilaphar and Warla RazingGod.