PROLOGUE♌

Inspired from ARCANE, Moon knight, TEEN WOLf, etc.
The soldier that never fights wars get to tell the stories. But those that really fight wars, never have the mouth to tell it because of it's beautiful horror. How blessed are some people who's lives have no fears, no dreads, for though the world seems full of good men, there are monsters in it.

We call these 'Strange Beasts' by the name Kaijus.

It was a hundred years ago when the first wave of Kaiju attack hit Stonehaven. We mourned our dead, memorized the attack and moved on with our lives. We thought it was a one time thing. Oh, how wrong we all were. Years later, another one hit. So came the third and eventually, the fourth.
And then we learned, this was not going to stop!

After the Aether fruit was discovered: a divine fruit that turned humans into Claives, different tribes began showing different abilities and specialties and then the already existing conflict escalated. The world had experienced so many bizarre phenomenas but non like this. No one knew what these creatures wanted or how the Aether fruit came to be, but we knew one thing.

If it was a fight they wanted, we were more than ready to give it to them!

And so the day came, a day when the battle line was drawn between man and Beasts. The war resulted in several casualties and in some cases the complete extinction of some tribes. But at the end of it all, when the battle was over finally, we stood standing tall. WE WERE VICTORIOUS!

As the years went by, world powers were organized and formed and mastery of Taiji and the elements were passed down from generation to generations via secret scrolls, trainings, genetics etc. And pretty soon, we started winning. And we got very much good at it too. So much infact that high ranking Claives of the Claive division turned into superstars overnight, danger turned into propaganda, Monsters into toys.

And that's how it all changed!

Good or bad, better or worse, you tell me.

.... Series One Begins!