CHP 1

(") Talking
(') Thinking
(*) some Effects

Hinata's POV

I'm done with my school and practice i got into my condominium even though i got driver's license i only use some bike or skateboard to go to school and come back to school i am trying to be echo friendly.

Third Person's POV

Hinata got home he got a little big condo he got a streaming studio and he got some kitchen, living room and main bedroom for him and a 1 guestroom for the people who will come by to his house and if people are coming to his house  he will immediately go to his streaming studio room and lock it incase someone will recognise him because of the background and the things or everything inside of that room.

Hinata is getting ready for his stream he turned a ring light in to a warm style he got his mask on and got this fancy chair so that he can stream confortably and put a wig on. (it is up to you guys to what color of wig it is.)

Hinata's POV

'I- i think im ready to stream' i got a remote that can turn the camera on and off for adjustments i put some sex toys the other side just incase if a follower wants me to use something beacuse that's what people request especially the guys who's fantasising on me that they are the one who's pounding me instead of a toy.

I got the lube ready and i started the stream NOW, I got a lube sqirted in my hand and started fingering myself

Fanboi *donated 200*

Kimbope *donated 1000*

Copsrcoming *donated 700*

Ahhh?!~♡, mhhhm~♡

"Great followers do you enjoy it i hope you have a tissues intacted"

ahhh~♡...!

I moaned that much and a follower donated almost half of a million and I got surprised he requested

"Will you grant my wish i want you to use a slick and a big d*ldo( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) "

"As a great follower and donated so much even though you don't need to do that but that is your request then i will gladly do that" i always make my voice as cute at the same time seductive especially my voice who is already as woman's at the same time a little boy's voice

I got 2 d*ldo and the tip are pointing at my whole suddenly a person donated almost 2M and he commented "Can you use 2 dildo instead babay boy😏😉" that's what im supposed to do and I didnt expect to someone gave me that much.

I started putting the d*ldos in my whole at the same time cause the followers wished me to do it harder i moaned and moaned and people are still donating and commenting i can see that others are donating soo much and i got a little bit out of balanced and i accidentally maked the two big stuff sitted and made the two d*ldo more deeper and i came i made a round two and that sooo on.

My stream now is almost done and a person donated and commented that-

"If you accidentally drop your mask I will find you and i am the first person to fuck you babyboy"

I chuckled to that and said "ROASTPLAYBOY i will be waiting to having a partner and a companion for my future streams with you if you can find me~" and he donated half a million and i got surprised i then  said something to the chat.