CHP 7

Into the Cafeteria

Kuroo and Bokuto suddenly mentioned a certain streamer that flinched Hinata up, Hinata didn't do anything he just flinched but a certain French fries taked noticed and suspected a certain tangerine because of a certain movement that only him noticed.

The conversation then got a little bit deeper that it ended up Kenma spitting his food inside of his mouth, Kuroo was about to say "And Kenma is watching Honey~sa -" and he got smacked by his best friend and Kenma saying "BAKA!".

Kenma was embarrassed there cause Bokuto knows who it was but Akashi taked out his phone and searched that person but the cignal is a little bit low and Kuroo didn't tell the whole name so he will just gonna ask Bokuto for it so he thought he will just do it in another time.

While Hinata here trembling because of their sudden out pack about it he just sighed in relief that no one noticed him trembling or a little bit sweating from the nervousness but you know Tsukishima still glancing at him secretly got some more suspicious to why he acts like that everytime that streamer get mentioned and Tsukishima is still remembering Hinata getting out of that car last time.

Hinata excused himself because of the unconfortable conversation at the Cafeteria had ended because people are now curios to who it was cause Bokuto and Kuroo bragged it so much that people got interested on it while the manager's were just trying their laughter to hide it and the team didn't know that the manager's gossiped about it since they started eating.

When Hinata got out he immediately got to the bathroom rushing and locked the last cubicle that he was in he didn't know that there was someone following him.

Hinata's POV

I was panting while sitting at the toilet i then got my breathe by relaxing myself i then taked out my phone and unlocked it i then scrolled down to the website to where the post of me streaming it's been only a day and its now top 1 of the website searching list it got a million of views and millions of like he scrolled and scrolled he then stumbled upon a comment saying:

CAKEISMINE_21

"Did you guys noticed that Honey~sama's wig got a little bit waved out and you can see his true hair but i dont know if it was red, maroon or orange or something but there is his real hair there it is your opinion to what it was but I have now a clue to he really is😉😜✨

❤️1.1M+  Comments:2M+   Share

It got a lot of a attention that people commented that they are imaging who i was and they even drawd me in apeice of paper and posted it in the comments i got a sweat drop but i didn't mind it until i heard a knock into my cubicle i got confused that there are a lot of the stools are not occupied and opened the door since its not like I am using it.

No one's POV

When Hinata opens the door he glanced at the person and he got pushed back inside he got a little bit ached in his back but didn't mind it he then glanced again and it was Tsukishima.

Tsukishima leaned in Hinata's lips and pushed it together he can fill for awhile kissing Hinata got a little bit hot at the cubicle he then separated his lip and a slick string of saliva can be seen he then kissed again then bit Hinata's lower lip for entrance without thinking Hinata gradually opened his mouth because of the sensational heat he can fell.

Tsukishima then puts hes tongue aggressively and Hinata behaving like a cat coosperating his tongue properly because of the tension going on inside.

This goes on for a while and Tsukishima's one leg supportig Hinata from balancing their lips got red and they can fell that their tongues got tired from twirling it together.

Someone came in to the bathroom they can hear the voices outside and Hinata got a little paranoid thinking that they might get caught.

Tsukishima POV

I can fell that my buddy down there is rising i can't resist but the outside got a little bit caught off when i accidentally pushed my knees up into Hinata's he gradually moan a little but i can fell that people outside can hear him i covered his mouth i can now gradually and speakingly say my dick got a little out of hand there when I heard him craving from me and my buddy here got a little bit wet there and my pants got tighter.

Third Person's POV

Tsukishima can't anymore the guys outside are still there and he's mouth got wet by covering Hinata's mouth.

The guy's outside~

"You heard it right?"Guy1 "yeah I can hear it sounded like a cat got trapped"Guy2 the two guys decided to knock the door cubicles if there were a person inside or a cat got trapped intside Guy1 and Guy2 stated knocking the first cubicle there is no answer and they opoened it they didn't see anything so they procceded to the next and opened it until they got to the last one they knocked first and said "Hello is there somebody using this toilet?"Guy2 said they shaked the door and thats locked HABEBE they shaked it more harder until someone said "HEY..." with an aggressive tone but it got lower in the last part the two guys then said sorry and hurried outside.

Now in the two kinky person inside the cubicle~

Tsukishima glanced at the door still covering Hinata's mouth he can hear that the footsteps were gone he glanced back at Hinata when he glanced back he got surprised to how erotic Hinata looked like he then loosen he's hands and Hinata panted heavily Tsukishima glanced at his bud who was still up he then quickly kissed Hinata and and leaned into his neck "Shall we continue baby~?" he then got infront of Hinata's face and chuckled he then kissed him the same before he is still supporting Hinata's balance using he's knees and pressed it up and a smoth moan can be heared he smirked still kissing Hinata his other hand who was not wet then carrased it into Hinata's under shirt upwards till it reaches into his nipple who got hard he rubbed it and fell Hinata's moan to himself he let go at his hands and procceds to unbuttoned and unziping Hinata's pants but before that another people got inside the toilet and this time it was like a party inside to how crowded it was Tsukishima can hear their voices and Hinata still red and can't focus perfectly the people outside were~

_________________________________________

Hey yall sorry I think you might not understand all of this cause I think you can anyways i said it before it is a smutt from the description so I don't need to put something like

✨⚠️🔞WARNING🔞⚠️✨

HABEBEH~ dats to old we don't need warning signs if you are just here for the smutt scene*uhmm guys it is like me😂❤️*

Anyways I'm sorry for the cringe in this story of mine hihi😘

Hope yall like it!

PEACE AND QUIET~
❤️✌️😊😌😶🤫🤭😛❤️

(edited)