CHP 9

No one's POV

🌞In the morning🌞

The sun was now shining and the reflection of the sun hit Hinata and Tsukishima.

The salty boi woke first cause the sun shined in his eyes 'the sun be like' *Wake up bish you railed mah little sun its time to die!*.

Tsukishima groan for a while sited in the bed and then suddenly a memory hit his head.

👅👄👅Some flashbacks👁️👀👁️

Ahhhe, Mhhhmmm~ Tsuki ~ shim~ Aaahh~ plss sto Ahhh~!.

🧚‍♂️ END OF FLASHBACK 🔚

He then just realized what he did yesterday and rubbed his eyes for a while he glanced at a small table were his glasses are picked it up and wore them he then glanced to his side and saw a cute littke redhead that he almost devore yesterday.

"Cute" as he whispered silently then he heard a cute groan coming fron our tangerine.

Tsukishima's POV

I then heard a groan and got panicked for a while then the panick become a 👁️S I M P👁️ i smiled brightly the more thing that i heard was his saying my name while sleeping "shit" as i whisper and i can see sunflowers around him i know that this is an imagination but i cant stop from reaching my hand and as my palm reached and touched his hair i then rubbed it slowly and gently "soft.... But your ass more sof-" but before i could even continue a groan was heard again.

For the second groan now i think that was a moan my heart then flattered and pumped harder as if its going to explode then i heard my name getting called "kei?" in a cute manner 'oh shit he woke up' as i whisper to myself i didnt even noticed that my hands was still in his head so i dont have a choice got closer to him and kissed his checks "Good morning shrimp" then a grin got in to my lips for no godamn reason at all.

Hinata's POV

'Wha - WHAT!' as i screamed in my mind i then looked at tsukishim - wait NO! Kei for a while then looked down to were my hands clenching to the blanket i then realized that i wasnt dressed up then again i realized what happened yesterday and my face more flushed to red.

Then a pair of hands got into my waist i then filnched then i looked at Tsukishima he smirked and dragged my waist in to my body accompanying closer to him.

He then hugged me when i was in his chest it didnt mind me cause of my weakening body melting into his embrace i hugged back cause its warm and my vision become blurry until it blocked out in to darkness.

3rd Person's POV

Hinata got dozed out into Tsukishima's embrace and a tangling drop of keys can be heard in the distance and Tsukishima looked who it was and "Tsukki?"

____________________________________________

Sorry guys for not uploading cause i got sick... Yah a frickin sickness just watching my self in the mirror and crying for more than a month now
......

Anyways guys love yall fricken self unlike me😙👆🤛

Anyways yaasss love your self and have a great time!

Your author.

PEACE OUT 👁️👅👁️✌️
(

edited)