CHP 12

____________________________________________

The pic that you saw came from

YumekoJabami469

I read the Yandere one and mah heart already is waiting for the real chaps im dying i even laughed while reading the others quote anyways you shoild check it even the other book or fanfic she made😊

Thats all and now lets continues

________
_

______________________________

3rd Person's POV

Tsukishima walked straight to the cabinet he immediately saw the secret compartment and  asked himself 'Why are there so many of dis shit and the ordinary are just 10 of them and this sex shit got like 20 pcs in WHAT THE F'.

For some odd reason he then grabbed 11 bathbombs he then walked back to the tub and got off the towel that was rapped in his waist.

He got in the tub but still standing there Hinata can see a good view of a 12 inch fries in front of him but that was covered after when Yamaguchi decided to cover Hinata's eyes by turning him and facing his chest and that ended up Hinata leaning his face in to Yamaguchi's chest and rest there.

While in Tsukishima he put the bathbombs in the side but there is this interesting one bathbomb that he hid and it was colored gold that is why he hid it somewhere after that he then sit into the water and relaxed in.

He got Hinata by signaling Yamaguchi that he wants Hinata in his lap so Yamaguchi handed Hinata to Tsukishima.

Hinata was shock to why hes being passed but didnt mind it after a while when he was in Tsukishima's lap he noticed that there is some bathbombs.

"Put them in the water" said Kei who noticed that Hiata wanted to put them in the water.

When Hinata heard that of cursed he pick 4 bathbombs in his hands and now the remaining was only 7.

Hinata then gently put the 4 bathbomb all together and watched it desolate in the water Yamaguchi was excited to what surprises mhmm 'surprises'       ( ͡- ͜ʖ ͡-) the insides would be so they waited and Tsukishima there wrapped his long arms around Hinata's waist while waiting aswell.

There the bubbling was gone Yamaguchi and Tsukishima then started to hunt some 'things' in the water and they both got each 2.

They then looked to the surprises they got and there Yamaguchi got some cock ring and a pink egg *oh uhmm the other bathbomb was big not bigger to the gold bathbomb that Tsukishima was hiding in*.

Tsukishima got a metal thin stick that you put in your dick and a condom Tsukishima was confused why they need condom when he can just make Hinata pregnant( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Hinata saw what they got but the thing that Hinata first to notice was a pink egg he got curios so he asked Yamaguchi "Uhhh yams can we open it?" "Ye- Yeah uhhh su- sure!" Yamaguchi started to open the egg there he saw a pink vibrator it was big and uhh theres a note "Uhh Hinata should i read this" as Yams asked Hinata nodded and said "read it out loud Yams (>v<).

___________________________________________

So for the fellow Hooomans that can read i made this note😌✨