CHP 5

The time passed

The team woke up cause coach Ukai shouted that they are almost there the team then yawned and they can see the school they then got chaotic and ofc Sugawara got irritated about and told them to shut up and they shuted their mouths.

Sugawara's POV

I can see that Hinata was still asleep after coach Ukai yelled but he didn't mind as long as Hinata was still at his shoulders.

The bus then parked and the team are now getting out of the bus Sugawara was trying to wake Hinata up but he won't budge so he didn't have a choice but to carry him out and if he was awake he's just going to put him and let him walk.

Sugawara carries Hinata out of the bus and Daichi holding Hinata's belongings and they then get towards to the team Tsukishima's face just got a little bit gloomy and Nishinoya and Tanaka just stared to how Sugawara carrying Hinata.

Sugawara was carrying Hinata like a child or koala type and the team was just like *boi your hand... Your hand is griping Hinata's ass boi!* but they can't do anything and just stared.

At the Nekoma

Kenma was looking around while his hand was still at his nintendo switch he then spotted a orange hair popping out at a certain someone's chest he then puts his swith in his side and Kuroo's eyebrow just raised cause he saw that his childhood friend was observing into someone instead of his game and he then glared at to what Kenma was glaring at and glared at a white head dude he was confused to what is so interesting to it he then get his stare at that person and he can see that a orange thingy or hair was popping out.

The Karasuno team then got to approach the Nekoma team and the captain was still at the person who was Sugawara who is approaching and Kenma's mood and expression just got a little bit ugly Kuroo was about to start laughing but then all the team was there to greet the Nekoma team they then bow to eachother Kuroo was shaking Daichi's hands and Sugawara shakes Kenma's hand Sugawara was still holding Hinata's butt and Kenma can't consentrate in his game and they got inside of the gym.

The team saw that their coaches was there and they then approached them the teams are now there making a circle and sitting Sugawara can't sit so he just stand while listening the coaches are talking about not getting lost and there roommate and ofc Sugawara and Hinata are sharing the room.

The teams then got to the rooms that they are arranged with and Sugawara was still carrying Hinata to there room and this time Daichi didn't go and Sugawara was the only one who carried Hinata's and his stuff they then arrived at the room they can have a free day today because the teams just arrived.

There was one bed and Sugawara  put Hinata gently there and the stuff were just at the floor and Sugawara was just gotta chill when he felt that he was sleepy and just joined Hinata at the bed covers eachother with a blanket.

_______________________________________________

Sooo even though u can't seem to understand anything cause i was eating while doing this anyways it is short I know cause mah brain didn't work guys sorry soo hope yall like it.

PEACE💁‍♂️🤦‍♂️
OF MAH HEART❤️😏
(edited)