Chapter 4

"Giovanni with S?" A guy from the Elites remarked when we walked into their direction joining the twins.

"Yes. Is there a problem?" Leandro cooly asked.

"You!" Sagot agad ni Sofi habang inapakan ang kaliwang sapatos nito.

"The hell Sofia? Mas matanda pa rin ako sayo!" Ang galit niyang tingin ay napunta sa akin nang ituro ako ni Sofi. Then there is it. His surprised face. I guessed he get it now.

"Stupid." Hindi ko na napigilan ang bibig ko na siyang ikinatawa nina Sofi at Lancelot habang si Leandro ay nagiwas na lang ng tingin.

"So you are the next Lord of Gio—"

"Yes." I said cutting Audrey's statement.

Agad akong lumayo ng ilang pagitan sa kanila habang sumunod naman sa akin ang kambal at si Sofi.

"I apologize. Mukhang may plano ka na nasira." Leandro initiated the conversation.

"Pasensya na. We're both hyped with the thought that it is the first time after years that we're complete." Lancelot added.

"Ayos lang. I was just expecting for a thrilling weeks first, before I formally introduce myself to everyone." As I said those words, a smirk curved with the twins.

"So why are you guys here?" Sofi asked. She's right. I heard that the graduation was held few weeks ago kaya bakit nandito ang kambal.

"Mafia stuff. Plus we've been asked by the combat teachers to watch your class today."

"Oh. Nakalimutan kong sabihin Devi. Every first day of combat class ay pinapanuod kami ng students na graduate for pre assessment. Then as school year ends, silang nagobserve ang magiging judges. Obviously, combat will be done." Tinanguan ko ang naging paliwanag ni Sofi.

After a few minutes, tinipon na kaming tatlong kase ng tatlong guro na nasa unahan kasama ang kambal na panay ngiti sa amin ni Sofi. I can feel that some students are looking at us because of the attention that we're getting from the twins. Pero dahil kilala nila si Sofi na isang Giovanni ay agad nilang inaalis ang kanilag tingin. Bagay na hindi ginagawa ng Elites.

Basic stances ang ipinakita ng tatlong guro na agad naming ginagawa pagkatapos ng una pa lang nilang turo. The whole combat class hours were all about basic movements for offense and defense. Iyon lang daw muna para sa unang araw.

We're heading to a restaurant here inside the university. Ganoon kalaki ang unibersidad para magkaroon ng sariling mga commercial establishments. Sofi invited them for lunch pero hindi na nakasama sa amin ang kambal dahil kausap sila ng tatlong guro at inimbintahan din sila ng tanghalian.

"Weird." Sofi murmured while looking around. Hindi pa man kami nakakarating sa restaurant for our lunch ay pansin na namin ang nangyayari sa paligid.

"They're gathering." Sumangayon sa akin si Sofi. The students seems gathering themselves in group.

"Soldiers and Associates, Devi." Sofi said confirming my thoughts and in just a snap, I saw some familiar faces surrounding us.

"Lady Devi." I looked at him. Siya iyong lalaki na bumungad kaninang umaga sa room namin ni Sofi. One of our soldiers.

"A Capo is looking for you, Lady Devi."

"Matapang." Sofi commented laughing. Napailing na lang ako at diretsong naglakad papasok sa restaurant.

"Settle yourselves." I commanded and walk first to have a seat. I even heard Sofi ordering them to just standby since protecting us is their responsibility.

So far we're peacefully eating while Sofi keeps telling stories about her stay in US for years.

"Leandro and Lancelot were right. Ngayon lang tayo nagkita kita ulit. Well, at least I have the best cousins!" I just smiled at Sofi.

Tatlo lang na magkakapatid ang aming mga magulang. My father is the eldest son, followed by Uncle Frederick and lastly the youngest, Uncle Leonard.

Unang nagasawa si Uncle Leonard, the twins are his only children. As for Uncle Frederick, Sofi is her only daughter. Her full name is Faith Sofia because she's a miracle baby.

Kaming dalawa ang magkaedad. But we all spent our childhood together in the mansion not until some tragedy happened. Sofi with her mother migrated while I was thrown into a boarding all girls school. And obviously since the twins are boys and elder than us, they continued their studies here in Mafillia. A unifersity for all familias of mafias.

"I'm done. You want to go na sa room for our next class?" I looked at Sofi who is now busy with her phone.

"Finish your business first, I'll just go to the restroom." Sofi nod without looking at me. Napailing na lang ako sa kanyang ugali.

I was almost at the door of the restroom when three students stood in front of me blocking my way.

"Move." As I talked, I noticed some students trying to surround me and that hit me. Sila ang mga nakita naming estudyante sa labas kanina.

Soldiers and associates, and I assume that this girl in front of me is their Capo.

"The talk of the town." She said while crossing her arms in her chest.

"And the Capo who is soon stepping down." Agad akong napatingin sa babaeng biglang sumulpot sa tabi ko. Audrey. Doon ko lang napansin na sa katabi niya ay ang lamesa nilang Elites.

"Devi!" I heard Sofi shouted while running towards my direction followed by our soldiers.

"What do you need?" Agad na tanong ni Sofi sa babaeng nasa harap ko nang siya ay makatabi sa akin.

"I want to prove her that I'm better." Sofi immediately laughed. I can feel the tension in the atmosphere when someone opened the door of the restaurant loudly.

I rolled my eyes with the twins' entrance. What is this? A taping scene? Some students together with the Elites are obviously watching at us.

"Three Giovannis and one Lowe. Kaya mayabang." The girl in front of me stated which made my eyebrows raised. Anong sinasabi ng bruhang ito?

"What are you up to?" Lancelot asked the girl.

"I was informed immediately by one of the administrators that I will soon be out from the Elites because of a girl named Devi." She said while looking me from head to toes.

"A girl who seems so full of herself to dream of being an Elite since she got her backups."

"You're funny to say those in front of the Giovannis." Sabat ni Audrey. Looks our ally is from another mafia clan is doing her job.

"Giovannis with a stranger, basura rather." I already killed the girl in my thoughts. Sofi's right. Matapang.

"Oh my. Speak no devil." Sofi stated smirking while the twins' aura are obviously suffocating the atmosphere inside this restaurant.

"Makapagsalita kayo akala niyo kung sino siya. Sino ba siya? Hah." She bravely said those words physically but I saw how the girl flinched and took one step backward as she said those. I can sense fear from her.

Maybe, this is my time to introduce myself.

"Since you asked. Let me introduce myself." I can hear whispers from the crowd. I can also tell that the Elites stood up anticipating to hear my awaited introduction. Well, it's their pleasure to meet me.

"I am Devine Persephone Giovanni."

...
Edited. 10/16/2020