For a Day.

Taehyung's POV

I was having a meeting with my trusted men in the topic of the island I eyed a few days ago. "Did the owner agreed to sell it to me?" I ask to Namjoon, the one who manages my business deals. "Yes, the owner agreed and it isn't like he won't." Namjoon replied. I just smirked. It was true. I always get what I want.

"So, lets end the meeting here." I announced. They nodded as they went out of the room. I went towards my basement as I search for a particular red button in the basement room. I press the red button and there opened my secret room, behind the door.

I went inside and turn the lights on. I was greeted by the familiar screams of people I have locked there. I smirk at the screams. It was all the people who betrayed me and tried to went against me. I made my way towards the ending of the hall way as I took a left from there and went inside a room, where there was a person locked. The person I hate so much, my father's business partner, Mr Lu.

I hate him so much, the sole reason of my parents death. He is almost locked there since I was 20. I had to see the death of parents just beacuse of him. Just because he wanted my father's property, he killed them because even if my father was dead, my mother had the rights to take over the property thats why he killed them both.

I open the door of the room as I saw Mr Lu sitting there tied with chains. I smirk seeing him. He couldn't die but he couldn't live. I liked to torture him. I wanted to give him a painful death just like he did to my parents. I was sure to make him suffer. I wanted to take revenge in the most dreadful way.

"How are you doing there Mr Lu?" I ask, smirking at him. "Why don't you just kill me." Mr Lu said. "Oh, I can't let you die so easily." I replied back as I pick a pocket knife that was attached in my belt. I stab the small knife inside his hand.
"Ah..." there was scream heard by Mr Lu. I laugh at his helpless state, just then Jimin, the man I trust the most after Jungkook, came inside the room and said "Tae, come here." he looked serious. I was confused at his expression as I made my way towards him.

"What's with the expression?" I ask. He lean forward and whisper "are you seeing any girl?" "Why?" I ask, confused at the sudden question.

"There is a girl asking for you, with spectacles, fair skin and all over she is quiet beautiful." Jimin said making me smile brightly. "Did you ask her name?" I ask, just to make sure it was the same person I am thinking of.

"I did ask her, it was something hisoo, no, it was-"

"Jisoo?" I ask. "Yes, yes. It was Jisoo." Jimin replied. "Jimin take care of it. I am going to meet her." I said as I ran for the exit.

"What about your meeting with Yoongi hyung." Jimin yell from behind. "It can wait." I yell back as I hurriedly made my way towards the living room. I check myself if I was looking presentable. I reached the living room and saw noone.

"Shouldn't she be here?" I murmured, confused. I call for a maid and asked "did you Miss Kim here?" "Sorry, but I didn't saw her in the living room." the maid reply, her gaze fixed towards the floor. "I got it, you can go." I said as the maid bowed to me and went away.

Just then a gaurd came towards me and said "sir, there is someone saying she wants to meet you." "Is it a girl?" I ask and the gaurd nodded. "Why didn't you let her in?" I yell at the gaurd and the gaurd flinch at my outburst. I ran towards the gates and saw a familiar figure, standing outside the gates.

I ran towards her and said "Jisoo, sorry to keep you waiting. I think this gaurds weren't there when you came yesterday, so they didn't let you in." I apologize. She smile and said "its okay. They care for your safety."

"Wah! I didn't knew you even apologize. This is something unusual." a guy's voice said from behind. We look towards the owner of the voice. We were only greeted with Jimin looking towards us with a smug smile. I just roll my eyes at him.

He walk towards us and said "Hi, I am Park Jimin, Taehyung's friend." as he extend his hands towards Jisoo. Jisoo smile and took it and said "Hi, I am Kim Jisoo. Its a pleasure to meet you."

"What brings you here?" I ask, once they separated there hands. "Oh! I almost forgot. Will you mind if I keep Jennie with me for a day?" Jisoo asked. I was shocked at the question. "Why?" I ask. "My 5 year old sister is coming today. I thought she and Jennie would make great company." Jisoo replied.

I thought for about a few minutes and came to a conclusion that it wouldn't be bad if Jennie have a friend or more like best friend.

"I wouldn't mind." I said. Jisoo smile brightly, making my heart skip a bit.

Stop giving me a heart attack, girl.

"Then I will drop Jennie back tomorrow, don't worry. She will be okay." Jisoo replied also making sure to assure me so that I will know that Jennie will be safe.

I smile and nodded. "Then I will get going." Jisoo said. "Let me drop you home." I offered. "Its okay. I also have a place to visit. I will just walk to my home." Jisoo said. I nodded and said "have a safe way back." as Jisoo smile and nodded, waving her hands as I saw her retreating figure.

"You even let a meeting wait, you even said sorry, you offered her to drop her to home, she even dares to speak your full name with no fear and top most of all you even let Jennie stay in her house, eh. Seems like, our cold blooded Tae will finally get a person he loves." Jimin said, smirking at me.

I just roll my eyes at him. "By the way, she is quiet beautiful and angelic. If you don't want her, I can hit on her." Jimin said. I shot a glare at him and said "don't even think about it and she is not a toy, for your kind information Park Jimin, that if I don't want, you will take her."

"Possessive much." Jimin said, laughing. "I can be for her." I replied back, finally.

-phoenix.