How?

Jisoo's POV

"Taehyung ah. Calm down." I said trying to calm the mam who was ranting over how guys always propose or trys to talk to me.

His head was on my chest as I slowly caressed his hairs. "Sooya, did you see how that guy was drooling over you." Taehyung complained again. "Taehyung ah, its okay." I replied. He sat straight and look towards me "okay? how is it okay? It isn't okay. I don't want another guy drooling over my jagi." Taehyung said.

I just smile at him "okay okay, next time if it will happen than I will tell them I am dating the Kim Taehyung." I said. "That sounds better." he replied before going back to his initial position.

"Ah, Taehyung ah. I wanted to go to the orphanage to meet children." I said. "You want to? I wouldn't be able to come. I have a meeting to deal with." Taehyung said. "Its okay. It isn't far. I will go by foot." I said. "No no, take some driver with you." Taehyung said. "Its okay. I will walk there." I insisted and ofcourse Taehyung agreed.

Taehyung's POV

The meeting over. I look towards my watch. It read 9:48 pm. Jisoo should be at home. "Jungkook. I will be going. Jisoo will be waiting for me." I said to Jungkook. "Since the day Jisoo has came you barely has time for us. Nowadays we only see you at work. Its not fair." Jungkook whine. I roll my eyes at him and walked away.

After a few mimutes of driving I reach my mansion. "Is Jisoo home?" I ask to the gaurd. He shook his head as a no. "She isn't?" I ask again. The gaurd nodded.

I frown. She should be home by now. I went inside and look towards Jennie's room. I went to check on her and saw her sleeping peacefully.

I went our room and took a quick shower. After being all freshen up I lied on the bed and look towards the time.

10:36 pm.

Why isn't she home yet?

I called Lisa "hey lisa. Is Jisoo with you?" I ask. "She isn't. Why?" Lisa replied. "Its nothing. Bye. Good night." I replied. "Good night." Lisa replied back and hung up.

She isn't with lisa. Where is she?

I called Jungkook "Jungkook. Jisoo is missing." I said and stood up to get ready. "Jisok is what?" Jungkook yell from the other side. "Jungkook trace her location. I want her in a good condition. No matter what." I said as I made my way towards the car.

Whoever dares to lay a finger on her. I swear he or she will on be alive.

-phoenix

(By the way, I turning 14 today.🤭🤭🤭. Also, happy Halloween. 😊😊)