That's a Relief

Taehyung's POV

I was holding Jisoo's hands as I rub them momentarily. "Honeybunch wake up. I am worried." I murmured. After Jisoo gain her consciousness for a second, she passed out again.

As for Jaehyun, he joined the place with Lu Ting. I stood up and went towards the table to get a glass of water.

"t-taehyung ah." a weak voice called. I turn around to see Jisoo fluttering her eyes open. "Sooya."

I ran towards her as I supported her with my elbows. "You okay?" I ask. She look towards me and started crying as she wrap her arms around me. "I was so scared." she said as she snuggle closer.

I pat her back "babe, everything is alright. Calm down. I am here with you." I said as I tried to calm the crying Jisoo in my arms.

Just than my phone ring. I pick it up "Sir, what to do with Jaehyun. He is screaming his lungs out and asking us to take him out." Yeonjun said.

I ask him to look after Jaehyun if Jaehyun does something inappropriate. I look towards Jisoo. She wasn't crying now.

I remember how she was covered in bruises. How her body was all cold. My blood boil just by thinking about it.

"Kill him." I whispered, making sure that Jisoo didn't heard it. I hung up the call and tossed the mobile in the bed.

"Sleep for now." I said. Jisoo pull away and said "you will sleep with me right." I smiled and nodded. She lied down as I lied beside her and pull her closer to me.

After a few moments I could hear a small yawn. I look towards Jisoo to see her fast asleep.

"I will protect you from now on. I will keep you safe. I promise."

Jisoo's POV

I open my eyes slowly. I look towards Taehyung side but found it empty.

"Taehyung?" I called. No response.

I got up and went towards the bathroom to fresh up. I took a shower and got down.

"Where is Taehyung?" I ask to Jimin who was passing by. "I was coming to tell you that. He is waiting for you in the garden." Jimin said. "Ah, thanks." I said as I made my way towards the garden.

I reached the garden but I found noone. Just than I saw a paper in the rose bushes. "I am waiting for you."

I frowned.

How am I supposed to know where Taehyung is waiting for me?

"Ma'am. Taehyung sir ask me to take you there." a man said behind me. I look towards the man "where?" I ask. "I am not supposed to tell you that." the man said.

I nodded and just went with the man. We reached a beach.

I was surprised to see the sight infont of me.