Addicted

Jisoo's POV

I went outside shivering in fear.

If he shouted so bad it must have been an important paper. I should know what the paper was about.

I went towards the gaurd standing outside the door. "Hey." I said, trying my best not sound afraid. "Yes ma'am." he said. "The paper in Taehyung's table, what was it about?" I ask. "Oh, the paper? It was a very important paper which included his deal with Mr. In and by important I mean it was really important." he replied, making me guilty.

I don't blame him about shouting on me. I ruined his deal. I promised that I wouldn't interfere his mafia business and now I ruined one of his important deal.

Since I have came back to him, he really took good care of me and moreover he always made sure that he wouldn't loose his control on me.

And now, I really don't have problem with him being a mafia, I accepted the reality that he is a mafia and he loves his work. I can't be selfish by just seeing my side of happiness, right.

I wanted to sleep and wanted to take a rest. I went towards our shared room. I was about to open the door but thought it wouldn't be right if I sleep there right now.

I should give him time.

I went towards the spare room in Taehyung's mansion. I slowly went inside and layed on the bed as I tuck myself inside the blanket as I felt fast asleep.

Taehyung's POV

Did I just shout on her?

I slowly went towrads my chair and sat on it. I garb my hands in frustration.

I didn't wanted to loose with my baby but again I can't always contol my outbrust. What should I do?

I grab my hair in frustration. I stood up and went out the office to apologize her.

I slowly went towards our shared room but only found the room empty.

My heart stopped.

Did she left me!?

I went towards the bathroom but found nothing. I hurriedly search every room. Tears streaming down my face. Lastly I found a small figure curled into a ball.

I smile seeing her. I slowly went towards her. I reach the edge of the bed and crouched down and slowly caressed her hair.

Jisoo's POV

I felt a large hand caressing my hair. I slowly fluttered my eyes open to meet Taehyung's tearful eyes. I directly sat up seeing tear un his eyes.

I cup his face "are you crying? Why tho?" I asked. He look away as he wipe his tears and said "I didn't cry." he replied. "Don't lie to me Tae, why are you crying?" I asked again as I cup his face again.

He directly hug me "I am so sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you. Don't leave me, please. I am really sorry. I will never yell at you again. Sooya." he said as his breath hitch from crying.

I hug him back "done worry. I am sorry for ruining your deal." I said. He pulled back as he look towards me "no no, its okay. It can be made again. Its not even a reason I can yell at you." he said as he look down.

Taehyung's POV

"Tae tae ah, as much you show me your love also share me your outbrust and anger including pains. We promised each other that we will always stay and share things with each other, right?" Jisoo said.

I look towards her. I leaned towards her as our lips met. It wasn't a passionate but it showed that we love each other as much as the other side.

I pull away. I smiled at her and nodded. She smiled back. A small yawn came out of Jisoo's mouth. I chuckled "sleepy?" I asked. She smiled and nodded "okay, lets sleep." I said as I got beside her and pull her to my arms. She snuggle closer to me.

I caressed her hair as I watch her fell asleep. I thought what if she wasn't with me and with some another guy sharing the same sweetness she shared with me, understand him as she does with me and love him as she do with me. Just the thought of it was enough to kill the person in the most barbaric way.

"I am addicted to her love."

-phoenix.