Prologue

A purple haired school girl named Kokona Haruka walks into the school's empty cooking club room. She's there cause she found a note in her locker telling her to meet there.

The note had said:

Kokona,

We need to talk about that god d*mn picture! You have some serious explaining to do, you big-breasted wh*re! Meet me in the cooking club room after school.

From,
Osana.

"Osana? Are you here?" Kokona asked.

So far, she was the only person in the room.

"Hmm, she must not be here yet." Kokona mumbled to herself.

"Oh I hope I can clear things up. Osana seems so mad, as anyone would be under these circumstances. But this is all just a misunderstanding, if I just explain myself she won't be so mad any more." she rambled.

The door creaks, causing Kokona to turn towards the sound. The one who had entered the room was not Osana. In fact, Kokona didn't really recognize the girl in front of her. Sure, she's seen her in passing, but she doesn't know her name or what class she has with her.

"Oh um, hi. Do you need something?" Kokona asked her.

The student said nothing, then pulls out a knife she held behind her back.

"H-huh? W-why do you have that?" Kokona asked startled.

Saying nothing, the girl with the knife steps towards Kokona.

"What are you doing? If this is a prank, it's not funny! Not funny at all!" Kokona said, backing away.

She's backed into a corner, body trembling and breaths short and rapid. The other girl grabs the collar of Kokona's shirt and pins her to the corner of the room. Next she raises the large kitchen knife above her head.

"N-no...please...don't." Kokona pleaded, voice trembling.

Without hesitation, the girl plunges the knife into Kokona's chest. Then she rips the knife out and stabs her again, and then again, and again, and again several times. Choking on her own blood, Kokona slides to the floor, slumped against the corner, and dies. Once her victim was dead, the girl left the room. When the murderer was completely out of sight, another student, Oka Ruto, was walking down the hall. As she was passing the club room, she felt a sudden feeling of dread. She sensed a strong, dark energy emanating from the club room, so she slowly opens the door.

"*gasp* This is most unfortunate." Oka said discovering Kokona's body.

She immediately heads to the guidance counselor's office and tells her of her discovery.

"What!? A student dead? Lead me to them!" the guidance counselor demanded.

Oka leads her to the club room where the poor murdered student's body laid.

"No...this can't be happening. How could this have happened!?" the guidance counselor said.

The woman takes out her cellphone and immediately calls the police.

"Hello, police...there's been a death at Akademi, send help immediately." the guidance counselor told the police.

The one thing on the counselor's mind was...who did this, and why?